VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

any1 knows wat car is using 76mm high comp piston?

Bump: any1 knows wat car is using 76mm high comp piston?

ha3 try ask gt auto la their evo 3 full spec , bg tau ke tak. at sepang always closed hood aje bro. same like kedai makan la bro. kedai mkn yg top takkan bg tau rahsia masakan diaorg senang2 kat org. do u think very easy ka to get that formula. need time to rnd not just the money. that the different between experience and money in motorsport bro. even f1 pun sorok2 bro.:biggrin:

yes...he told me....:thefinger:[/QUOTE]

ha3 , thomas pun info me the spec , but i can tell u got info not 100 % la. mesti ada sorok2:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

how abt evo 7 head with a direct bolt on using 4G64 (2.4L) kit ? can this be considered as a stroker ??:love:

how abt evo 7 head with a direct bolt on using 4G64 (2.4L) kit ? can this be considered as a stroker ??:love:

that will be considered as 2.4L laa..if stroker put the 4g64 crank inside ur evo7 block then u get a 2.3 stroker. If 4G64 block with evo7 head then u get a 2.4L twin cam crazy torque engine hehehehe....

anybody seen or done a e7 head + 4g64 block b4 ???? kinda interested :D

Master JINKL please guide our member here..actually alot of people running this setup in US laa..try to google for it bro..the power of google hehehe..why not just stick with 4G63 block n get the 100mm stroke crank go for 2.3 ltr..build a stroker motor. :)

Master JINKL please guide our member here..actually alot of people running this setup in US laa..try to google for it bro..the power of google hehehe..why not just stick with 4G63 block n get the 100mm stroke crank go for 2.3 ltr..build a stroker motor. :)

master pulak, curi spectre kang :P

would agree here, just take the 100mm crank from 4g64 normal one n plonk it into ur block , done

master pulak, curi spectre kang :P

would agree here, just take the 100mm crank from 4g64 normal one n plonk it into ur block , done

ahahaha how u knw spectre neh :p :p lalalllalalalalalala:driver:

i'm thinking of doing low cost stroker. the setup would be:

- fairlady piston 87mm
- stock evo con rod
- 4d68 crank

my problem: what block to be used? some say use evo block. and some say use 4d68 block. please advise..

i'm thinking of doing low cost stroker. the setup would be:

- fairlady piston 87mm
- stock evo con rod
- 4d68 crank

my problem: what block to be used? some say use evo block. and some say use 4d68 block. please advise..

use evo block but if possible ditch the evo conrod and go for eagle at least..duratech also ok laaa..
coz if ur running stroker for sure u want boost hehe..evo conrod cannot accept high boost

use evo block but if possible ditch the evo conrod and go for eagle at least..duratech also ok laaa..
coz if ur running stroker for sure u want boost hehe..evo conrod cannot accept high boost

instead of eagle conrod, what if i use 4d68 conrod? is it possible?

instead of eagle conrod, what if i use 4d68 conrod? is it possible?

yes it's posibble but you need to make a brass bushing at the small end bcoz the diesel piston pin is bigger than evo/fairlady piston...

c la...all the ppl running 2.4l noe the secret how to do.is that true bro piping..hehe:biggrin:

nice chart:adore:

Bump: :idea:use gt3540 can get 500+whp at 1.7bar

Bump: :idea:use gt3540 can get 500+whp at 1.7bar

Bump: :listen:64 stuff same with to_da but little diff..

sumthing to share with you guys playing with this stroker motor.. take a look at all the attachment below..i've been keeping this in my personal collection for quite sum time

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom