Toyota Vs Honda

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
nah, caldina soso... celica more girly....
hahaha.. was just playing with u guys...
cos, saw your topic getting out of line sampai proton pulak...
i like Mark II, Mark X... so man the name.... just like Mark-kor...

abe81

Apr 23, 2008
Honda stands tall in terms of tweaking ICE and performance parts. Toyota's technology leh moving towards Electric hybrid lor. Thats why Toyota Prius is the best selling one:adore:, Civic hybrid need to catch up a lot on this wor. Patiently wait for CRX hybrid news:slug:
Never underestimate Toyota, although I'm a avid fan of Honda. Electric powered car can be so fast, even can beat turbo charged monstrous vehicles at drag race. Dun believe me, can search on GMs EV1 against some American cars.:wavey:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
cannot afford supra....
so i ta pao with 1.6 seg..
by the way dont have to kill a ayam with a pisau lembu...
If the type r = ayam, u would need more than a pisau lembu to kill it kekekeke:rofl::rofl::biggrin::biggrin:..

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
gentlemen, my view is based on my experience currently residing overseas. There are lots of Toyota and Honda models that I have seen, evaluate and even test-drive, compare to models available in Malaysia. So, here it goes:

Camry vs accord - camry loss. camry does not have a 3.5L engine. Accord does. the 2.4 iVTEC DOHC has better performance than the 2.4 VVT-i. besides, the Camry in Malaysia is of low spec, does not have twin tail pipes, sunroof and bodykit, like the overseas model does (the 2.4L Camry does have twin tail pipes in overseas model).

Altis vs civic - the altis is more well known as corolla overseas. it is gaining higher reputation due to its more attractive design, looks and cheap price. new civic is attractive also, but needs a bodykit to make it attractive. The corolla is well design even without a bodykit.

Vios vs city - the new Vios is very attractive, especially with the bodykit. and, well priced too. but, it will be challenged by the new City (sharp, fierce looks).

Rav4 vs crv - Definitely, RAV4 is far more superior than CRV. The new RAV4 is very well designed (the model in Malaysia is the old one). Interior, exterior, design, looks, engine, robustness, RAV4 wins.

Wish vs stream - Certainly, Toyota Wish wins. Even the new Stream still cannot beat the current Wish. I wonder what is happening to Stream.

Yaris vs jazz - Yaris wins all-out. No doubt about it. The new Jazz still cannot take on Yaris in terms of comfort, space.

Estima vs oddyessey - The new Oddyssey (sharper, more fierce looks) are gonna beat Estima this time. The current Estima does not have the karisma to beat the new Oddyssey.

Alphard vs ? - I would compare Alphard versus L A Great (better known worldwide as Oddyssey with a 3.5L iVTEC DOHC engine). Then, in this regard, L A Great wins due to its more superior looks, space, accesories, comfortability. However, the new Alphard 2009 will certainly beat the L A Great in looks, but not yet in engine.

Avanza vs ? - Avanza is not sold wordwide. Besides, it is just to small to make a comparison with any other MPV.

Innova vs ? - I do not know what to compare Innova with. Besides, Innova in Malaysia is a low spec. Here it comes with a 2.7 VVT-i engine, full accessories available.

Even Hilux & Hiace van vs ? & ? van ...? - No idea.

oh.. one more Fortuner vs ? what le? I would compare Fortuner with Honda MRV or Pilot. In terms of engine, Fortuner wins because the high spec comes with 291bhp 4.0L V6 engine, sunroof, GPS, Rear Camera, etc (Fortuner in Malaysia is low spec) compare to the 3.5 iVTEC-DOHC MRV/Pilot. However, in terms of looks and interior, the new 2009 Pilot is far more superior.

So, Gentlemen, as you can see, Toyota and Honda both wins actually. nobody can claim that this brand is better than another. in fact, it all depends back to the buyer, what are you looking for in a car. If you cannot make-up your mind, better use the analytical problem solving and decision making tool in deciding which car best suits you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu...
im still new in DIY, im trying to DIY a strobe light recently...
im facing a problem...
my car is wira, how can i get the wire into my car to put a new switch into the dashboard...
i found the firewall there but cant find la...
any1 have experience pls help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience