Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
oiiiiiiiiiii...............cow la...........at night i tod u aready is cow after the tein story........hahaha

could be watching "journey to west" learn the new tactic for how to NGUUUUUUUUUU............hauhauhauhaa
You and KHWong are not bangla, right? Why suddenly change name from bird to cow and ngiuuuuuuuu!
How many name actually this never ground up faggot bastard got? Just list all the name he got so Kuching member know him and can actually shoot this guy for free! This forum sure is interesting! Can shoot for free!

dragg_91

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
We cannot do anything because you are tailou there, bird? Dun ever step on the land of the head hunter or you will be returning headless! And please grow up with the making noise shit! Talk like a full grown man you faggot!
You post all, what am i to do now! cannot shoot the lembu lo! Where is danny? Just call him, he still at the pub unwilling to log on knowing we are on line! you go prepare your car for tonight now! Then we go celebrate!
12pm i go your house, all member already receive notice! JPJ king say no block before 2am! Better decide last minute for which road to use! Must win, i already put my life saving in this time! Will try to nego with him to up the price! kakakakakaka!

dragg_91

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
I sapu all! How much for the grill and shit! Just don't want him to have it!:listen:
Waaaaah seeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii! SAPU! Then gantung inside room for fun! Not driving 82! Then sell to danny high high price! Then can go pub drink!:biggrin:

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
You post all, what am i to do now! cannot shoot the lembu lo! Where is danny? Just call him, he still at the pub unwilling to log on knowing we are on line! you go prepare your car for tonight now! Then we go celebrate!
12pm i go your house, all member already receive notice! JPJ king say no block before 2am! Better decide last minute for which road to use! Must win, i already put my life saving in this time! Will try to nego with him to up the price! kakakakakaka!
Better dun post too much here! Suddenly one kaki puteh here you total lost! Bring my tyre along!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
FUCKER!!! hahaha!! u got dendam with KcTong... Guan Ngo Lan Si Meh!! hjahahahah!!! si danny!!! hahaha!!! u eat loh mee time.. carefull hahahah!!
The f@@k with you! Dun say anything without prove! I damn close with kctong and shit! Why, jealous? You half bred piece of shit! Want to belanja me eat loh mee?:thefinger:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
lool.......that true statement........not a imagination.......haizzzzzz
*u want me to help u garu ur ass or not!* >>>>from cow no need.......u keep it......too harsh man........LOL
you give this cow eat grass arrr? So good meh! Give him eat the lap sap from my shop lap sap tong only la! Save the money to buy grass! I really want to give him eat grass, i sponser rat poison! KING KONG!:biggrin:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Waaaaah seeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii! SAPU! Then gantung inside room for fun! Not driving 82! Then sell to danny high high price! Then can go pub drink!:biggrin:
What, you think i water fish or some stupid f##k like sbird is it! Hang forever la! Until it rot! Better go now, prepare or help drag91 to setup the car! You guys must win, if not dun bother to show up here again! Give that driver the finger for me if he got no money to pay! damn lansi i heard from loong!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
If those two are bangla, so are you, me and danny, and the rest! Don't say chinese people bangla, unless you are not chinese! Say something like for example (Bird, you half of meatball! This will seem nicer) or ( Bird, you faggot nerd with long hair ps.see your face from danny photobucket) Sentence like this will not get you any back fire! And every chinese will not be bangla like yourself! Be mature!:adore:
Dun bother to teach him la! Bird got brain meh? Even my ball are bigger than his brain! That why you never see national geographic and animal channel! Alway watch pimp my ride!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
You and KHWong are not bangla, right? Why suddenly change name from bird to cow and ngiuuuuuuuu!
How many name actually this never ground up faggot bastard got? Just list all the name he got so Kuching member know him and can actually shoot this guy for free! This forum sure is interesting! Can shoot for free!
No need to ask what other name one! What ever name you can think of, just call him la! He already got used to people call him different name!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
fuh,,,,,,,,, this thread sure become top listing.. cus we got new member bombing now ... right danny?...

Last edited by a moderator:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
fuh,,,,,,,,, this thread sure become top listing.. cus we got new member bombing now ... right danny?...
Fuhhhhyooh! Pek, no need sleep early arr! Kai kena bomb, so must join la! ha ha!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
pek ur ass... ur gf not yet foong kong meh?

i think ur fren in there sure got a nice night tonight.. need rim and tyre.. got JPJ king for secret info also.. hahaha

damn pro man... haha

win win win ... hahaha

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
pek ur ass... ur gf not yet foong kong meh?

i think ur fren in there sure got a nice night tonight.. need rim and tyre.. got JPJ king for secret info also.. hahaha

damn pro man... haha

win win win ... hahaha
If win next time come here all i pau! Chicken also i pau! You only! Dun bring the kai, bird and ngiu! gotta go!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
If win next time come here all i pau! Chicken also i pau! You only! Dun bring the kai, bird and ngiu! gotta go!
KA NA SAI!You Pau him but dun want to pau me! Ok for a friend of 24 years , right!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
AUTO LISTING ACTIVATED

place:Ulu Yam hill(lou mee) @ water falls with some small small sucker......
date: 25 May 08 (sunday)
Time: 9.00am @ SHELL connought
equipment: your small monster; walkie talkie;

1. Danny @ tiger inside maybe instead of 4e'inside
2. jeff @ tumpang who????
3. keith
4. jimmy @ tumpang maybe
5. white front crab aka carib 2chai @ wife inside
6. adrian @ maybe chick in the car
7. blue crab aka samuel
8. ah choy ! @ black detamaso !!!!
9. kyle @ NEWLY painted green stuff in the car, also as call insane
10. khwong @ are u gonna MIA this round again
11. Lovemaker @ kelisa only, don't bully k.. (if car ready by that time..)

*put name yourself if i left out.......

p/s- bring your extra pants............LOL

annoucement-
tns.........got more than 10day to get ready for u all still want to this and that ahhhh.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

u all very busy ohhh.........every sun pak tou and CHUIK CHUIK ppl ahh........one sun didn't CHUIK the 'bro' cannot tahan meh........???
LOL
Lai lai lai! Comple fun! Lai lai lai! Come join! No joining fee! No amoi to see! Lai lai lai!Just hutan to see! Lai lai lai!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
THIS GUY emo WITH red COLOR WORDING .. AHHAHAHH

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
okok.. my fault.. ..

pls reduce the word size.. else the page counting very fast..

member tomolo check the thread... WTF is this 2 guy playing around with RED big wording .. hahahhhah

ur GF still working ar?..

today ah keong got install tat blue box mo?..

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
wah...flaming here..
what happened actually ar?
i quite lazy to read back the things lar...aihzzzz

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
okok.. my fault.. ..

pls reduce the word size.. else the page counting very fast..

member tomolo check the thread... WTF is this 2 guy playing around with RED big wording .. hahahhhah

ur GF still working ar?..

today ah keong got install tat blue box mo?..
Halfway to kena poison!

AMARAN RACUN DAWS : JIKA TERKENA OTAK ATAU MATA SILA DENGAN SEGERA BELI KOTAK BIRU DAN PASANG! TIADA UBAT UNTUK SELAMAT, CUMA KOTAK BIRU!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu,

My Viva battery leak quite serious, battery's base melted, all the paint is coming out, mechs all telling to replace battery to dry one, but so many friends dry battery dead just 7 months or so (mine "wet battery" last atleast 1 year plus).
Any idea how to solve this? my batt. just 8 months old. googled the prob. saying probably alternater overcharge the batt. if overcharge can be solve by installing voltage regulator? or grounding cable kit? please help! I dun have so much...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience