ZTH Car Spotted ... !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
You mean Auto Genesis? Using Wedsport SA90 wheels rite? That is my college fren. His car is one of Auto Gen's demo cars:biggrin:

yup.. Auto genesis.. That time i saw is the gen 2 setting up for ICE. I wonder, become a shop demo car, izit all the thing installed inside is sponsor by the shop? hehe..

Guess everyone only spotted the black gen 2 but never saw the monstrous Veilside.....
unless he never drove the monster to klang...

spotted a white airtrek last 2 days at hp tower with damd front bumper n a big bomberman on his rear bumper.. nice car..

Guess everyone only spotted the black gen 2 but never saw the monstrous Veilside.....
unless he never drove the monster to klang...

ok.. thats my frenz car.. haha.. he work around the shops near that area one...

yup.. Auto genesis.. That time i saw is the gen 2 setting up for ICE. I wonder, become a shop demo car, izit all the thing installed inside is sponsor by the shop? hehe..

Yeah man...his ICE damn chun one. The car is not fully sponsored by Auto Gen...most of the stuff my fren pays for it:biggrin:

Yeah man...his ICE damn chun one. The car is not fully sponsored by Auto Gen...most of the stuff my fren pays for it:biggrin:

walau egiewan..you know the fella..????..i spotted the car also at autogen..so long there woo:rofl: :biggrin:

walau egiewan..you know the fella..????..i spotted the car also at autogen..so long there woo:rofl: :biggrin:
Haha.. The car wan masuk ICE ma.. Sure long la.. Hehe..

I very jealous his brake system.. Skyline ler.. Braking power more fast that acceleration. Wan tailgate ppl sure syoik.. Hehe.

Spotted PocyRocy @ AutoSurf yest, Blackhowling @ LDP and a black Satria Neo @ LDP heading towards the Federal Highway around 5am

Yeaps, I meant the Neo ,think I saw spotted you soaring past Western Digital at around 11 I guess.

Spotted tat car in his house today..WHo is the owner? Houses in Meru near the indian school.....:biggrin:

Not him. It's a 'she' :D yeah yeah..didn't spot my car? haha..

Not him. It's a 'she' :D yeah yeah..didn't spot my car? haha..

Oh really? Who is tat ur gf?ha..ha..Spot u? where are u? buut opposite there got one more satria neo wit bomberman sticker..BJE 8200 i think.. But tat day i see he took out the sticker d...:hmmmm:

poc: u were in a dark dark dark dimly lit corner of a room in a famous papaya farm sure laaaa

spotted red putra passby my office....WFJ xxxx at Pj state heading to Assunta roundabout on fri....
i think is rhys86...........with high gt-wing......

yesterday spotted a yellow honda prelude(H22A club) at awan besar having their gathering..nice car man..

Spotted Beautle in Sunway used car dealer in the morning!!

dude, RX-8 kah?! hehehe.. u park beside me but never notice oso.. i was standing outside smoking sumore.. the red car u park with then came down wan.. remember? hehehehe!!!!

hahahaahaha ... kazar ... i saw the black Gen 2 at the Auto Gen shop as well today ... nicely done up ... =) dunno why park there so long hor ?? =P hahahahahahahaha ... guess he got a friend with the loudest VTEC piping sound ... =P

Uncle Fred : long time didnt see u ... how's days ?? when wanna come out for drink ?? lolz who owns 50K every month ?? lolz ... long time no see , your income became that crazy liao huh ... come jom go TT ... =)

Boon : your company got hired part timer ?? lolz ... come come hire me !! =) i check the price at klang that day ... Toyo 265/35/18 cost me atleast 900 per piece ... =( very sad ... can someone sponsor me tyre ?? lolz

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom