Honda Crv 2000 Rm8000

Pay And Take The Car
Not Stolen Vehicle
Owner Cant Afford To Pay Installment
Needs Money Urgently
Only Serious Buyers
No Time Wasters

Call/sms 019 2140242

u mean pay and take the car? no need to continue installment?

bro for

Perdana V6 2003 Rm6000
Gti 2000 Rm5000

left how many months??? installment $$$??

A List Of Finance Piang Cars Direct From Owner :

Honda Accord 2.4 I Vtec Rm12,000
Kembara Auto 2002 Rm4500
Perdana V6 2003 Rm6000
Gti 2000 Rm5000
Honda Crv 2000 Rm8000

Pay And Take The Car
Not Stolen Vehicle
Owner Cant Afford To Pay Installment
Needs Money Urgently
Only Serious Buyers
No Time Wasters

Call/sms 019 2140242

true, no time waster,but may i knw is it pay the amount u asking n the car is mine or me still nd to continue pay the following installment?

thanks and regards

true, no time waster,but may i knw is it pay the amount u asking n the car is mine or me still nd to continue pay the following installment?

thanks and regards

For sure must continue the monthly pay right.

But my question is, what's the method of the monthly pay? Pay directly to the previous owner or takeover his/her loan?

Honda Accord 2.4 I Vtec Rm12,000
pm me details

interested in the GTI...pls inform me on how the payment goes...

piang car??? tot piang car like some kind of illegal car?? anyways bro, continue payment or whut.... why can so cheap one

piang car=keter langsam?blacklist bank car?keter kene tarik?

aloooo.....so lembab laa u alll......kete piang mean...after you take the car u must stay away from tukang tarik kete laaaa...if they know where u put the car they can tow it without ur permission laaaa...and hand it over to the bank....

aloooo.....so lembab laa u alll......kete piang mean...after you take the car u must stay away from tukang tarik kete laaaa...if they know where u put the car they can tow it without ur permission laaaa...and hand it over to the bank....

Phewitt..!!

haiyo vtecmaniac.....
why you use piang name....
in here(ZTH) all budak-budaknya not from school of rock ! keh keh keh!!!

--katoh

people oredi knowleh woi, 'aloooo.....so lembab laa u all....' it seem u very proud meh..?maybe u r just suck ur dad dick.!so thats why u r saying like that....

people oredi knowleh woi, 'aloooo.....so lembab laa u all....' it seem u very proud meh..?maybe u r just suck ur dad dick.!so thats why u r saying like that....

WooO..! RelaX MaN.....

Last edited:
hehe relax people just a Q&A. where does this guy go? we all msg but no sign of the thread owner.

maybe he also oledi got caught by police meh.. hehehe :)

'piang' cars is as good as stolen coz normally its the cars that the owners doesn't know of its whereabout..
majority people who bought this kinda car either they wanna use it as spare parts or as a track car or someone who has good connection with repo's coz 'piang' cars dont have to pay the monthly installment,not the same with the one people regards as 'sambung bayar' cars...
in other words,its HIGH RISKS!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom