• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
eh u same problem as me... mine no wan go down... can hear relay clicking
what do u think...relay?
There is clicking sound so switch should be ok as its sending power to the relay till it clicks.I doubt its the motor as it can go down anytime.

BTW if u saw a guy driving a pajero in the rain with driver side window down and only his left hand on the steering..thats me. My right hand is not busy being naughty in my pants but frantically toggling the power window switch..hahahha.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
BTW if u saw a guy driving a pajero in the rain with driver side window down and only his left hand on the steering..thats me. My right hand is not busy being naughty in my pants but frantically toggling the power window switch..hahahha.
You are in a Pajero. I have to be pretty high up to see your left hand on steering. :biggrin:

Why dont you just replace the switch?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
You are in a Pajero. I have to be pretty high up to see your left hand on steering. :biggrin:

Why dont you just replace the switch?
kinda expensive (120-200) as its a very old car and such part is getting harder to find. Its one set with all other window switches.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
kinda expensive (120-200) as its a very old car and such part is getting harder to find. Its one set with all other window switches.
Bro, compared to getting drenched on a rainy day, rm120-200 suddenly dont seem that expensive anymore.

Alternately, it's just a switch. You can mod a similar but cheaper switch from another model into your car.

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Bro, compared to getting drenched on a rainy day, rm120-200 suddenly dont seem that expensive anymore.

Alternately, it's just a switch. You can mod a similar but cheaper switch from another model into your car.
its an offroader. Rain is like going to the carwash...hihihi.

Was thinking on modding a normal switch but i will lose the auto down function...yes, the old pajero got auto down for driver side. Even my supposedly modern BLM dont have that.

I'll do proper diagnose this weekend.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

Now the car is running nice and mange to range around 420km+ per tank (Rm55+ per tank

Now what I found out the exhaust while idling have some weird noise. Like thin sheet of metal shaking.
Like sok sok sok sok sound.
Didn't affect me anytime,juz abit annoying.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wira update

Now the car is running nice and mange to range around 420km+ per tank (Rm55+ per tank

Now what I found out the exhaust while idling have some weird noise. Like thin sheet of metal shaking.
Check along the whole exhaust piping, there are heat shields spot welded on, along the way. Maybe one of them, a spot came loose and vibrating. My Chery SUV had that problem. Initially thought a piece of Cat Con internal broke loose and jumping inside the cat, but later jack up the car and start the engine, found the heat shield vibrating....

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Wira update

sok... sok... sok... sound maybe a hole... check also any surface that has pimple

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
add full coolant first. let the rust all tanggal and floating. then take out coolant and flush with running water. add again coolant and let it run again. repeat with running water. LOL
as per instructed... just tried this method with the radiator flusher... it just too strong for an old radiator... it flush the whole radiator out from the engine bay... hahaha... radiator leaking now.... wasted my coolant.

radiator.png

• Wow
Reactions: Izso

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
radiator bocor... some fine hairline

BTW, what do you think of the SAMCO hose? thought of changing together
Better to have it leak now than catch you unsuspecting on the road.

What's wrong with the original rubber hose? Did it fail prematurely for you? How long did your previous one last and how much longer do you expect "Samco" to last?

Reactions: minibeany

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
as per instructed... just tried this method with the radiator flusher... it just too strong for an old radiator... it flush the whole radiator out from the engine bay... hahaha... radiator leaking now.... wasted my coolant.

View attachment 578230
dangggg.. if radiator already rusted, u do coolant flush memang will confirm got leaks. my car the radiator was about 2-3 years old so not really rusted inside yet. but the water jacket was from half cut. so, the jacket bocor after running with full coolant. hahahaha.
radiator bocor... some fine hairline

BTW, what do you think of the SAMCO hose? thought of changing together

What's wrong with the original rubber hose? Did it fail prematurely for you? How long did your previous one last and how much longer do you expect "Samco" to last?
i'm using samco for 5 years now. compare to the black ones, samco still soft and flexible. mind u, my engine bay runs hot. also, 93 extractor is quite close to the hose as well and the bottom hose resting on top of my huge ass autobox sump too.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i'm using samco for 5 years now. compare to the black ones, samco still soft and flexible. mind u, my engine bay runs hot. also, 93 extractor is quite close to the hose as well and the bottom hose resting on top of my huge ass autobox sump too.
How long did your original rubber hose last? Mine is 24 years old now

Reactions: sanekit

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wanna ask anybody head of AMR500 supercharger?
My friend juz start to poison me to fit a supercharger.Hahahahahaha
What I go and research is these supercharger are universal and can fit different type of car.
Saw 1 on youtube in a 4g15 cab.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya

i changed the ori black hose 4 years ago because the bypass pipe rust and about to leak. The current one didn't fail yet. Since I'm changing radiator may as well change the hose too. Easier to remember... old man problem. LoL.

no expectation on how long Samco to last. If the fake one can last another 5 years already consider bonus. The car will be 25 years old can apply classic car. hahahaha....

BTW, how much the ori Samco will cost? Just curious. So that can have a benchmark. Thanks in advance.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i changed the ori black hose 4 years ago because the bypass pipe rust and about to leak. The current one didn't fail yet. Since I'm changing radiator may as well change the hose too. Easier to remember... old man problem. LoL.

no expectation on how long Samco to last. If the fake one can last another 5 years already consider bonus. The car will be 25 years old can apply classic car. hahahaha....

BTW, how much the ori Samco will cost? Just curious. So that can have a benchmark. Thanks in advance.
I not sure how much ori samco.
My experienced with cap ayam silicone radiator hose is down to the drain.
After daily gsr about 2 years , hose suddenly burst after i park my car. No sign of hose swollen.
Took it off and i can tear it with my own hand.

Maybe not happened to all. Well for me is either stock black rubber hose or ori silicone hose.

Reactions: minibeany

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Top Of The Line All Function Car Alarm Engine Starter, Car Locater Within 3,500 Ft., Shock Cencer, 2 Way Pager, 3 Way Alarm System, Kill Switch, Etc.... Must Have..brand New Factory Sealed With Life Time Warrenty
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience