Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Update*

Send for routine service/check and install new fuel pump due to car running lean (spark plug is not brownish color, white/clear indicate its lean)

Unfortunately,new fuel pump short and affected ecu(ecu was warm when it happen).

no engine light on the cluster meter. after few hours debug,long story short, ecu confirm faulty cause by the fuel pump. Unable to supply signal/voltge to injector/fuel pump.

now waiting for ecu to be repair and once done, create a fuse for fuel pump, since current fuel system does not have any fuse connected to fuel pump, just relay.

Anyway, if anyone has rechip ecu,do offer me best price ya ! :stickyman:

ouch...pakai tongkat,
about the 3 puck clutch, my car use almost daily. Traffic jammed make it worst, 1/2 release sure burn it.
after burn the 4 puck, can follow uncleVR dy. Use round clutch...hehehe :smokin:

Last edited:
ouch...pakai tongkat,
about the 3 puck clutch, my car use almost daily. Traffic jammed make it worst, 1/2 release sure burn it.
after burn the 4 puck, can follow uncleVR dy. Use round clutch...hehehe :smokin:

Do u use oem cover or using every?

Anyway, found that the culprit is due to fuel pump polarity are swapped..

Luckily, ecu repair is done.. Cost me 4xx :bawling:

Should I return the fuel pump? Will they layan? Bought at Ken racing :confused:

ouch...pakai tongkat,

or u can try look for exedy copper mix round clutch type...

grip better than full organic round clutch...and without jumpyness of 3-4puck type...

HI Guys..

Any tried using the GTO 3000 V6 TD04 turbo to replace the TD025L for the 6a12 twin turbo?

not sure here... but plenty of oversea user did that...easily

grip better than full organic round clutch...and without jumpyness of 3-4puck type...

not sure here... but plenty of oversea user did that...easily

Yeah.. the engine in Malaysia is relatively cheap.. If possible to swap from the GTO to 6a12T.. that will be great.

HI Guys..

Any tried using the GTO 3000 V6 TD04 turbo to replace the TD025L for the 6a12 twin turbo?

thought about td04 if i go for 6a12TT route last time.. heard turbo wont be reliable, especially the rear one due to heat.

got arr? most shop only organic/puck style clutch:hmmmm:

Yeah.. the engine in Malaysia is relatively cheap.. If possible to swap from the GTO to 6a12T.. that will be great.
I hope you mean swap the turbos alone, If you mean the whole engine, not possible...... or its very impractical to swap the 6a12 into the gto. Too much effort.

I hope you mean swap the turbos alone, If you mean the whole engine, not possible...... or its very impractical to swap the 6a12 into the gto. Too much effort.

Yes bro... Just the turbos, intake (if it fits) and maybe pistons.. cos not sure 6a12T pistons can support two TD04

Yes bro... Just the turbos, intake (if it fits) and maybe pistons.. cos not sure 6a12T pistons can support two TD04

ahh read what you posted again.... am bodo, completely misunderstood you haha

just checked with my mechanic this morning, yes can fit and use..but the rear turbo prone to fail due to heat.

didnt check on intake and pistons.

Seems they have not hard to find. My mechanic ask me before also, whether I wanted those but got to look for it.

cant find during my search at couple of shop @ sunway and mudah :bawling:

guys need help @ 1.5k is there any good daily drive clutch can handle 300lb/ft torque?

choices are
- competition clutch stage 4
-exedy 3/4 puck

i've done reading and google... best is to get full face clutch ceramic pad ( daily drive reason).. but cant find it in mudah other than organic..for now choices are above from mudah. yet to survey at sunway shop.

I'll be rebuilding my gbox this month.. installing semi lsd and send flywheel to machine shop to be lighten, remaining clutch set only, current one started to slip.

do chip in your opinion. thanks

guys need help @ 1.5k is there any good daily drive clutch can handle 300lb/ft torque?

choices are
-exedy 3/4 puck

i've done reading and google... best is to get full face clutch ceramic pad ( daily drive reason).. but cant find it in mudah other than organic..for now choices are above from mudah. yet to survey at sunway shop.

I'll be rebuilding my gbox this month.. installing semi lsd and send flywheel to machine shop to be lighten, remaining clutch set only, current one started to slip.

not sure if helps, recently i change my clutch plate as it has already worn out.

I ever use those sport clutch before, OS Giken..
if you are looking for daily drive, would advise you to stick to original/stock type..

its really difficult to engage or to step on..

stock can also handle 300whp, no issue.

not sure if helps, recently i change my clutch plate as it has already worn out.

I ever use those sport clutch before, OS Giken..
if you are looking for daily drive, would advise you to stick to original/stock type..

its really difficult to engage or to step on..

stock can also handle 300whp, no issue.

iinm , cover plate that makes soft/hard to step on.

well nothing much available for sub 1.5k price in market here....

gonna jump and go for cc 6puck sprung clutch:smokin:

iinm , cover plate that makes soft/hard to step on.

well nothing much available for sub 1.5k price in market here....

gonna jump and go for cc 6puck sprung clutch:smokin:

Yes, the pressure plate, but if with harder springs it helps the clutch plate attached better, but heavy on the legs.....lol:driver:

a quick update for those who follow...gbox has been rebuild...end up with 6 puck..now softer than oem clutch...but better traction

next post will reveal dyno chart

choices are
-exedy 3/4 puck

exedy organic with copper mix clutch plate....
exedy heavy duty clutch cover

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom