will this fit our airtrek turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I am so happy to see that this forum keeps going with people from outside of Malaysia even though I think quite a few members sold their beloved Airtreks. Thank you for the support on ZTH-MAC! :)

I am so happy to see that this forum keeps going with people from outside of Malaysia even though I think quite a few members sold their beloved Airtreks. Thank you for the support on ZTH-MAC! :)

Car getting old, parts getting less, members selling off, forum also will slow down.....:bawling:

Hi yes it works and that sensor that weiye kindly sent the link for had to be wired in as it did not come with the correct plug but it was very easy, I simply left the plug connected and cut it close to the sensor and connected it at that end. The sensor even came with the wire colour code so its not possible to connect it incorrectly.

Hi yes it works and that sensor that weiye kindly sent the link for had to be wired in as it did not come with the correct plug but it was very easy, I simply left the plug connected and cut it close to the sensor and connected it at that end. The sensor even came with the wire colour code so its not possible to connect it incorrectly.

Since it is universal it will not have the plugs as different car make comes with different plugs, so best to use back old sensor plugs....:driver:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom