ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
During peak hours I dont use LDP at all. Is like paying toll for the same time taken and same jam with other alternatives road without tolls.

If had a choice I wouldn't use LDP unless rushing and a big round.

Early morning if use NPE to Sunway you pay toll never mind but will be stuck at the toll....:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Early morning if use NEP to Sunway you pay toll never mind but will be stuck at the toll....:banghead::banghead:

Ya tried before but I got stuck only when before going down the tunnel. Really headache. LOL
Time to work together to boycott tolls

Haaaaaaa that's y cheras is better for TT hehehehe

Btw when got summore?only once I attended lol

Haaaaaaa that's y cheras is better for TT hehehehe

Btw when got summore?only once I attended lol

Cheras for us got to pay toll also.....hhahahhaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

A&W near amcorp mall also can. But lack of eye candy lah.
Does Kepong have many eye candy?

A&W if the swimming pool one also limited parking.

Eye candy better go back to Ajimal Razim there.....lol

A&W near amcorp mall also can. But lack of eye candy lah.
Does Kepong have many eye candy?

Kepong no eye Candy...but many "Fruits" farm.

Thought you were coming from PJ. Where did you pay toll at?

Ya have to pay toll also if going to Sg Long. Unless stop at Connaught then no need pay toll.

Thought you were coming from PJ. Where did you pay toll at?
Ya have to pay toll also if going to Sg Long. Unless stop at Connaught then no need pay toll.

Yah! depending which part of Cheras, or unless use old way through loke yew that way. For me sure go straight from Federal highway dy.

Yah! depending which part of Cheras, or unless use old way through loke yew that way. For me sure go straight from Federal highway dy.

But if go straight from Loke Yew still need pay toll if wanna go to Sg Long.

I also go through Federal. As long not going into Sg Long then no toll.

He on way up. We are north of toll, he is south of toll. G say at least one must pay....hhahahhahah

X la...u guys coming follow federal highway kan so x toll la...I come from my place going there x toll coming back got unless I cut thru Alam damai way then I avoid it la huhu

He on way up. We are north of toll, he is south of toll. G say at least one must pay....hhahahhahah

I remember clearly cuz I did go to sg long during weekends, 1 way in. One time toll and the other way out, 1 toll again hahaha

Lol .. guess I should have been more specific. I was thinking of my own taman which was the last place where Cheras TT was held. If going all the way to the south like Sg Long, you most likely have to pay toll at least once.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I remember clearly cuz I did go to sg long during weekends, 1 way in. One time toll and the other way out, 1 toll again hahaha
I believe many people exit Sg Long from Makhota to avoid the toll plaza.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Forgot to add, nowadays no good to hold TT in Cheras. Too jammed because of LRT works.

Like hold tt in Kinrara R&R, Go in no toll, but get out have to pay toll.....lol

Best is Awan Besar, in and out no toll can escape.....:driver:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom