Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Civic 2.0 facelift or mazda3 2.0?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Civic 2.0 facelift or mazda3 2.0?

• Civic 2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazda 3 2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jackfos

test drive drive both cars......and make decision from there, bro. Both cars are good by comparison.

I wouldnt be too worried about spare parts as both car parts can be sourced relatively easy.
If want cheap and easy spares, then go proton or p2. Accesories more than enough to choose from. Can choose until sot-sot..

Civic seen every where oredi...
while Mazda gets a second look...

New mazda 3 2.0 is real nice

I don't like the look of the new Mazda 3, it's like a Mazda 6 with the ass chopped in half! But that's just my personal taste. :biggrin:

I don't like the look of the new Mazda 3, it's like a Mazda 6 with the ass chopped in half! But that's just my personal taste. :biggrin:

Somehow prefer the design of the Mazda 3 then the Mazda 6. xD

Mazda 3 drives like a charm and the interior is better than all the Japanese cars in its class. Yes you pay a bit more, but there will no regrets.

Resale Value...Altis 2.0 better xD

FB Civic 2.0 without the venerable K series engine like in FD but still selling at the same price or slightly higher than FD Civic? No thanks. Go for Mazda 3 for the sake of better tech.

But that is not in his choice and not all like Toyota lah!.....:rofl:

Haha! Just another suggestion. Toyota nothing much to hate about what :rofl:

Haha! Just another suggestion. Toyota nothing much to hate about what :rofl:

Toyota is always known to be bullet proof by many. Well, look at those old AE101 and KE70 Corolla. haha :biggrin: You can never go wrong with Toyota even though some of their models are boring. :rofl:

Toyota is always known to be bullet proof by many. Well, look at those old AE101 and KE70 Corolla. haha :biggrin: You can never go wrong with Toyota even though some of their models are boring. :rofl:

Too many in the market also not nice. Mine all "lang moon" ones. VR, Sonata 3 and Tiggo, hardly see in the market.....hahhahahhaa:rofl:

There is a saying "Corollas are meant to last" :biggrin: AE86 still going strong xD

A Post Every 5 Mins

:smile: ..i just change my stock turbin to AR60 twin blade type..but the prob is..its seems like my fuel pump cannot support enough fuel...so , anybody can help me what the cost of gtr fuel pump @ others suitable pump & the cost...pls assume me as a newbee in the turbo world, btw the machine is rb20det/manual...tolong ye abang 2X.. :dancing2:

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom