Adding 2T as petrol additives...

tcw-3 is marine grade 2t oil..

used for outboard 2stroke boat engine.....

got some brand like quicksilver and maxoil

Yes outboard marine engine most of of the time rev at higher rpm and for longer duration....

Next will compare a cheap grade and synthetic grade see which have better ratio price over performance...

Last edited:
if you guys remember this
Been testing

a post at page 47 by the thread starter
"Actually your not the first to send me that But thank you.
It is very focused on two stroke applications and not as a fuel mix as you know. We do not look to the 2stroke oil as a lubrication for our crank/cylinder/rings etc.
What we are discussing/testing/sharing has more to do with certain properties in the TCW-3 that make it a excellent fuel add to gasoline in a 4 stroke engine. Also our mix ratio is significantly lighter.

With that said....I do not see anything in the JASO FC spec that scares me adding it as a fuel add in a 4 stroke.

Thank you for participating and adding your thoughts/experimenting with us."

they encourage to use TCW3, any TCW3, the cheaper the better it seems due to cost

the recomended ratio is 500:1, tht work out to be roughly 50ml for rm50 of fuel.

im on mag1 tcw3 now, feels better then petronas jaso-fd semi synt t2 and it cost rm16 only for 1 litre

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Yes outboard marine engine most of of the time rev at higher rpm and for longer duration....

Next will compare a cheap grade and synthetic grade see which have better ratio price over performance...

i think outboard engine got lower rev then a motorcycle, and its water cool so the condition is almost identical as in a car

Last edited:
they encourage to use TCW3, any TCW3, the cheaper the better it seems due to cost
the recomended ratio is 500:1, tht work out to be roughly 50ml for rm50 of fuel.
i think outboard engine got lower rev then a motorcycle, and its water cool so the condition is almost identical as in a car

Yes... good point... you're doing research on this matter...:adore:
no many thread like this anymore...:hmmmm:

Ok... the cheapest TCW3 is currently Maxoil at RM23...
just search JTAR road... you'll notice a lot of bike spare parts shop...
cannot point exactly as I've to consider my own consumption...
coz travelling daily Klang-KL-Klang... about 100km daily...

Ok... ratio mentioned is good... but I cannot recommend...
coz I've stop my experiment as my car is still in built-up...
I've put in about 100ml..
which causes my 4age BT to sputter a lot where I quickly added ron97 until to the 'brim'...
in order to diluted the mixture further...

Ok... 2stroke is always a high revving engine coz normally you need above 5000rpm...
in order to start to feel the 'pull'...
this is base on my feeling as I'm using RXZ to daily commute...
btw i tune my own RXZ... nor using VForce4 reed valve...:burnout:

if you guys remember this

[/COLOR]

i remember last time when i was take a ferry ride to pulau perhentian island this ferry use 2 yamaha v6 300 series his rev meter was showing 6000 ~ 7000 rpm and he maintain this range...

after been using for 250km on tc-w3 grade notice it pull better then JASO FC and some time FC range about the same and some time even better...

remember, over dose will kill fuel pump. My car is on the 4th fuel pump. The last change was 4 months ago but that was accidentally over pour about 200-300ML. Semi dead after that tank of fuel finished. At long drive, the pump got heat up and malfunction. AFR at 9k rpm @ 12 suddenly cut by ECU and the rpm unable to go up to 6k where the AFR become 17 then 5k then 4k then slowly the car dead and need to wait for long time for the fuel pump to cool down before able to start the engine. Short distance no problem.

remember, over dose will kill fuel pump. My car is on the 4th fuel pump. The last change was 4 months ago but that was accidentally over pour about 200-300ML. Semi dead after that tank of fuel finished. At long drive, the pump got heat up and malfunction. AFR at 9k rpm @ 12 suddenly cut by ECU and the rpm unable to go up to 6k where the AFR become 17 then 5k then 4k then slowly the car dead and need to wait for long time for the fuel pump to cool down before able to start the engine. Short distance no problem.

on yr rotary?

hmm me too tot it suppose to lubricate the pump, mayb too much caused drag? but even at 200ml to a full tank it is really not much.

After switching from 2t JASO FC to TC-W3 with the same ratio mix TC-W3 have better pulling power and mileage notice improve abit from JASO FC grade too...

I've tried 1bottle of JD-FD Mobil 2T oil. Now going to try this, STIHL 2T oil. My dad say this 1 is good. Here is the information: HP 2-stroke engine oil - Excellent lubrication.

Attachments

• 2t.jpg
    2t.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 102
Today mostly highway.... test done with about 575km with 4 adult passanger with 330kg of weight extra... constant speed 140 to 150kmh... I think this tcw3 performance is better then jaso fc

if i use lesser then 50ml for rm50 of fuel, the effect is not there

when the mixture is correct, ill get better breaking(semi auto, uses engine break) and the engine feels like it got slightly more torque during pickup

i dont have this issue only if my shell JASO FC ratio more then 70ml per full tank refuel only notice power drop and FC drop too

70ml is very little to a full tank, what car izit? can feel the difference so easily

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom