Zth hq tt

I just went last night to Blackhowling's KTV joint in old town pj called starkiss. I propose we have TT there.

those ppl who dont know what StarKiss means you are too young. hahahaha.

Blackhowling....Linda kept asking for you. Say why you only tip RM8 only

your area ah? wah... champion! hehehe

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Default Zth hq tt

Do u all know, ZTH's HQ is at Publika? (or near there). I can't disclose the exact location as you all know, TOM has been, and always will be a big 'playazzzz'. So if I ever disclose the location of his office, the girls will start swarming his office and hang their bras and panties on the office door knobs. (well, maybe on his 'knob'..LOL). So, if I may suggest, shall we...

Arrange a TT session at Duta Mas or Publika? we invade ZTH HQ, bring spray paints and conteng Tom's V12.. or his Mini Green Goblin.... ?

FSTRADER and all other old kakis... and new ones.. what say u?

It's time to revive some life into a rather dull (lately) ZTH...

Venue - Papparich / Chawan / Tepi Jalan after buying drinks from 7/11 / Pls suggest
Date - October 25th, Thursday night
Time - 10.00pm onwards

As for girls - bras and panties are just an option

Confirmed list-
1. Tom
2. Samsing
3. blackh
________

Tentative list:

---
ZTH TT and Tom can fly kite list:

Staying that area lah! not control that area......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Should make it to the tt, if nothing is on. So where to meet actually? New to that area.
" Duta Mas or Publika? Venue - Papparich / Chawan / Tepi Jalan after buying drinks from 7/11 / Pls suggest"?

wat, u think everyone so pree like u ah??

261910_4669257057525_268588224_n.jpg

PJ old town? that is my area, now have to look out for Orange Sports Car......:rofl:

very rare u wanna c the orange sportscar...in my life only seen once only....BH will drive his beemer instead.

newbie with slow car and good looks can join ah? body not hot though.. dont mind wearing mini skirt to come

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

havent met much zth members before. only been to tta once! hope to wash my eyes and see some sifus!

Come!

but guys, AREA of TT was suggested to be at Cyberjaya.. u all ok ka? It's just a suggestion.. will it be too far?

yeah...anyone who knows that dutamas area should recognize the green cooper :biggrin:

Green Cooper not there, then how?.....hahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

very rare u wanna c the orange sportscar...in my life only seen once only....BH will drive his beemer instead.

Oh! like that ah? So, orange sports car only driven on special occasions.....:rolleyes:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom