NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
come join Vsixers weekly TT @ TTDI tonite:

Time: 10pm onwards
Venue : Restoran Mosin, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Coordinate : N 3.139255, E 101.628543
Agenda : eat, drink, chat, look at cars, look at member's cars, usha aweks (hehe..) and discuss next event (Super Sunday Drive to Malacca - 1st April 2012)

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
Morning to all otai2 n sifu2.. just a question.. my perdana got this kind of prob.. the water in the radiator always kurang bro.. i'll check everything.. no leaking and nothing.. i realize that the water coming out from the spare tank.. any suggestion?? thx all

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Morning to all otai2 n sifu2.. just a question.. my perdana got this kind of prob.. the water in the radiator always kurang bro.. i'll check everything.. no leaking and nothing.. i realize that the water coming out from the spare tank.. any suggestion?? thx all
maybe your penutup radiator already out, try ganti with new/different penutup.
or thermostat sumbat or radiator sumbat..

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
maybe your penutup radiator already out, try ganti with new/different penutup.
or thermostat sumbat or radiator sumbat..
Bro.. i'll check everything d.. the radiator cap n thermostat everything is ok.. hmmm it might be the radiator itself.. well.. guess i have to send it for service.. thx bro

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Bro.. i'll check everything d.. the radiator cap n thermostat everything is ok.. hmmm it might be the radiator itself.. well.. guess i have to send it for service.. thx bro
yep. maybe so.
coz if water tendang keluar or temp naik, a lot of stuff should be considered..
like me dulu, a lot of things need to be checked.. penat.. huhu..

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
yep. maybe so.
coz if water tendang keluar or temp naik, a lot of stuff should be considered..
like me dulu, a lot of things need to be checked.. penat.. huhu..
i'm also penat bro.. as i remember the water came out from the spare tank when i off the engine.. the temp not increase when i'm driving. i've change d the cap.. check the thermostat n water pump n also i check if my head bengkok or not n oso i check the fan n everything is ok.. so penat la bro.. huhuhu

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
could be water pump....check your belting as well sometimes there could be slippage on the belt therefore the water pump cannot rotate.

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
could be water pump....check your belting as well sometimes there could be slippage on the belt therefore the water pump cannot rotate.
water pump n belting check d bro.. all in good shape n condition.. my primary suspect is the radiator tersumbat... huhuhu.. thx bro.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
water pump n belting check d bro.. all in good shape n condition.. my primary suspect is the radiator tersumbat... huhuhu.. thx bro.
if like that, cuci radiator just cost around rm70.
but u have to go to kedai radiator la, if go to workshop, then kena upah bukak+pasang..

Mar 3, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
KL dono la.
in kajang i know. hehe..
Im new kids on the blogs (NKOTB) :driver:.
any V6 members area Klang valley. just want to share same interest can pm me :wavey:

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

im still new here, can i join this club.. im stay around klang valley. do pm me tQ :adore:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Im new kids on the blogs (NKOTB) :driver:.
any V6 members area Klang valley. just want to share same interest can pm me :wavey:

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

im still new here, can i join this club.. im stay around klang valley. do pm me tQ :adore:
i'm in klang valley and a lot of frens here in klang valley..
i already PMed u..

Sea Dragon

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Found one near batu caves. Taman Perindustrian Bolton. But there are a couple of radiator shops there. There is one that also does aircond. Thats the one. My frens car aircond got problems that couldn't be solved at a couple of shops in JB but 1 visit to that shop in B.C. solved the problem once and for all. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name of the shop...... :embarassed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey fellow ztrians, can i use the normal wax or polish for any carbon fibre products..or must i get any special ones? and how do i distinguish which is a quality carbon fibre and which is the ciplak one?thanks for the info
:lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience