• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

D1 Grand Prix Malaysia - Round 1 | Shah Alam

Report: Amprex Motor Sports

Zero Lim Kim Ling, driving a Nissan Cefiro A311 was winner of the Round One of the D1 (Grand Prix) drift series held at the Shah Alam Go-Kart track on Saturday (March 11) before a large crowd of spectators.

Second was Lim Zee King in a Nissan 180SX and third was Malaysian motor racing ace Tengku Djan Ley in a Toyota AE 86.A total of 44 drivers competed in the lst of the five event series, organized by Amprex Motor Sports Sdn. Bhd for the first time in Malaysia.

Japanese Drift King (Dorikin) Keiichi Tsuchiya, the chief judge of the series also thrilled the crowd in a demonstration. Tsuchiya is credited to be the pioneer of drift car racing and popularizing the sport in Japan.

Genji Hashimoto, president of Amprex Motor Sports Sdn. Bhd. said that trophies and awards amounting to RM120,000 will be awarded to winners.He said a points system will be awarded for the top three winners of the series and they will have the rights to enter the D1 GP event in the US in December.

The next round will be held in Johor Bahru on April 22, Shah Alam on July 1, Penang on Aug 12 and back to Shah Alam for the grand final on Oct 28.

For Rd One the sponsors were Idemitsu, R3, Proton and Alla-Fonte.

ISSUED BY AMPREX MOTOR SPORTS SDN.BHD. Kuala Lumpur (Phone: 03 9286 1499).
For more information please contact Ms Ginnie Ng (012 292 3955) or [EMAIL][email protected][/EMAIL]

Date: March 12, 2006

==============================================================

Results By: R3

More Images and Results Below

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Good morning.

Marvelous pictures guys. Simply the best.

cheers'

jazrikel

Mar 13, 2006
i was there...!! large crowd especially during night..must come early to find best observing position aha..

cheers..

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
ooo
that hurts...
the accident looks bad
MK oso seems like missing front bumper...

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
bluebird FR definately can
;)

omg.. is terrence ok? shud b rite.. looking at that pic.. if din turtle.. shud b ok.. will land back on ground..

imprezza from singapore?

LeeReezal

Feb 14, 2006
cool bro...so damn cool
nice pic, nice car, nice gurl
i love that cool waja

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys.. its me again.. hehe... arm.. just want to know is there any brother or sister here knows how to do a light.. it is connected with 2 led at each end af a transparent tiub... anybody knows how to do it? i seen it once...it was installed on a scuter... ever since i never saw any of it... it's pretty cool u know... u can install it at ur car's floor... at night i looks really nice.. i can imagine.. but i really dont know how to do it.. again .. i need help!!!~! sorry bro!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience