195/60R15 85V RM200/pcs
205/50R16 87V RM380/pcs

NEW TYRE!!!
YOKOHAMA ADVAN dB decibel V551
(made in JAPAN)
The POWER of SILENCE
THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO.,LTD.

PRODUCT INFORMATION
The ADVAN dB decibel (V551) is for the owners of luxury vehicles who are used to the finer things in life. Like opera. Or it’s for those who are sick to death of noisy tyres.

While it looks conservative, it’s full of fuel saving and performance innovations. For example, do some really hard cornering (if one would do such a thing) and the tyres strengthened construction remains rigid and upright. It doesn’t distort and start wearing down the sidewall like most comfort tyres would.

The grip and tread rigidity doesn’t come from big tread blocks. The ADVAN dB has nice, small petite ones. It comes from a fancy rubber compound that’s unpronounceable even with elocution lessons. At a micro level the rubber doesn’t distort like a normal tyre and it doesn’t produce as much heat (or energy loss according to the scientists). This results in a tyre that's 9.4%* lighter and has a lower rolling resistance. Both of which improve fuel economy.

TECHNOLOGY
Small tread blocks and tight grooves. They reduce wind noise for a quiet ride and give the tyre a more rounded side-profile helping it roll easier.

Asymmetrical tread design. Unlike it's predecessor (AVS dB V550) it is non-directional. It can be rotated to both sides of the vehicle to even out feathered wear from heavy braking keeping the tyre quieter and to help it last longer.

Light weight construction. With a light weight tyre it requires less energy to rotate the wheels resulting in less fuel use.

Advanced silica rubber compound. An advanced Nanopower advanced silica mix with a wider spread of molecules distorts less to reduce the tyres rolling resistance and heat build up for the benefit of handling and fuel economy.

Low noise tyre. Quiet tyre. Yokohama's quietest tyre.

195/60R15 85V RM200/pcs
205/50R16 87V RM380/pcs

:wavey:Call for BEST PRICE

~many brand available
exp: Yokohama, Good Year, Falken, Toyo Tires, Dunlop, Achilles, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Federal, Michelin, Continental, &...

Attachments

Last edited:

elaine.T

Known Member
Oct 14, 2011
SriUtara,Kipark
do you sell RE-11?
225-40-18 & PM me the best prices for 4 pieces.

cheers
send pm, pls check!

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Hi , what is the price for 225/45/17 ?
send pm, pls check.

Hartge

Nov 4, 2005
I am looking for quiet tyres & good treadwear. performance comes second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all.

i'm curently looking for a new set of abs to pair with my eibach spring. any suggestion or recommendation or experience which u would like to share? my budget is around 1k. thnks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience