• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
Time: 10.30 am
Palce: Kerinchi link heading towards KL/PJ

It was at the long right corner after the speed meter...i didn't see this white evo before the toll, so i guess the driver must have been approaching the corner very fast. By the way, I think the driver is alright, as there is a young chap making calls (blocked by the ranger).......

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
oh shit...there goes another evo.....sigh...when will ppl realise....4WD is not king for every road le......

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
ya man...
it hurts to see such beauty went to waste....:cry_smile:

power without knowing how to handle and control = wreck....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
poor evo..... really sad.... :(

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
its so hard to turtle a 4wd...he must be whacking corners....lucky din fly down to federal...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Hahaha... must be trying to imitate Initial D stunts! Serve him right!

Mar 10, 2006
John_Smith said:

It was at the long right corner after the speed meter...i didn't see this white evo before the toll, so i guess the driver must have been approaching the corner very fast. By the way, I think the driver is alright, as there is a young chap making calls (blocked by the ranger).......

oh....!! o my god...!!! what the...!! do you saw the driver come out?? o sad... so sad.. evo... :X-:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
hmm....now at least we know how a EVO ALUMINIUM roof works in time of crisis.....tough tough.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
still got white smoke worr...the alu roof...kemek nicely...how can u say tough?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
so much white smoke, most probably the oil pan/sum broke from the accident. spillage cause the massive clouding of white smoke. EVO aluminium roof? EVO MR is it?

Kerinchi link heading towards KL exit has 2 sweeping corners (deceptive if you run wide on 1st & tried to counter (fast) to stay in line for 2nd corner before exiting towards KL/ankasapuri road.

4WD or not it is dangerous to misread corners & be ill-equiped to handle it.

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
look from the rims, spoiler and rear bumper, assume is an evo 9. evo9 without sunroof is aluminium roof also.

carcassJR

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
Subang
John_Smith said:

oFF TOPIC A BIT....

HOW COME UR ROAD TAX DISC IS STILL THE RED COLOR EXPIRED YEAR 2005....KEKE

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
oh_ic

:shocked:

never always believe ones car is on rails. (even if the hype that one paricular make). accidents are accidents because ill equiped to handle situation. drivers skill/knowledge is also important.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
ooo... wasted evo...
we also know the airbag saved his life... hahaha...

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
carcassJR said:
oFF TOPIC A BIT....

HOW COME UR ROAD TAX DISC IS STILL THE RED COLOR EXPIRED YEAR 2005....KEKE
hehe....it's sabah's road tax....expiring this year end.....it's brown in colour btw...my hp camera sucks....so turned out red...

:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A raft of changes to Formula One's regulations has been decided upon by the FIA's World Motor Sport Council (WMSC), in order to improve racing and tidy up a number of loose ends.

From 2011 adjustable rear wings will be allowed to promote overtaking, in the hope of encouraging cars to draft one another down the straights. In addition F-ducts will be banned.

"In the race, you can't use it [the wing] for the first two laps at all, but after that if you're within a second of the car in front...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience