extractor 4-1 and 4-2-1

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

malster

hye...
anybody can tell me whats the different between this 2 extractor..
and which one is better for satria 1.3m

ur car is an everyday car??...

get 4-2-1 extractor den...

if u are using ur car as trackday car... get 4-1 extractor..

4-2-1 are more intended for low revs and mid range. This helps during city driving or when u need just the right kick to overtake.

4-1 are designed for higher rpm range. I don't think this is appropriate as you don't usually rev ur engine that high most of the time.

Anyway, I don't think it is wise to change the extractor. A wrong design custom extractor will cause lots of problem to you such as loss of power. It is vital that an extractor measured and bent properly. If you still insist on changing, I would recommend hot bits extractor as I previously had on my satria and it was good.

For hot bits extractor, you can start with speedworks at jalan 222, PJ. They carry the whole range of hotbits products

wei yip wangsa maju atau seri kembangan..aku buat extractor kat diorang..4-2-1 downpipe swirl dalam rm280

hallo guys
what about 4-4-1...lg power kot....cuma rege x leh tahan....

hallo guys
what about 4-4-1...lg power kot....cuma rege x leh tahan....

4-4-1??... exhaust header (banana) for turbo engine ahh??...:driver:

as far as i know,4-1 and 4-4-1 is almost same..HKS n Apexi also made this manifold..

many ah choong exhaust shop in town lately....the best is to buy a motor trader magazine..u can see tonnes of pics of exhaust, extractor, mufflers etc...

if u want R3, go to Subang Proton HQ...they are selling it, clearing stocks.....but not suitable for 1.3...only 1.6 onward...

many ah choong exhaust shop in town lately....the best is to buy a motor trader magazine..u can see tonnes of pics of exhaust, extractor, mufflers etc...

if u want R3, go to Subang Proton HQ...they are selling it, clearing stocks.....but not suitable for 1.3...only 1.6 onward...

in other words for 4g9x engines only...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom