Zth Sifus...please Help Me!!

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
apexivafc04 said:
OMG.. just inform by my friend, he test drive my car today and the check light is still ON..
how can this happen again, the mechanic said after changed the vtec sensor there should be no such problem again..so i call him he said to check again...how can??
There's no use staring at the 'check light' orange display. Check the ECU error code. From the error code, will know wat's wrong. If the chipped ECU bypassed some of the error check, plug in a stock ECU & check for the error code.

TQ

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
SiRCRX said:
There's no use staring at the 'check light' orange display. Check the ECU error code. From the error code, will know wat's wrong. If the chipped ECU bypassed some of the error check, plug in a stock ECU & check for the error code.

TQ
The mechanic cannot find a stock ECU to check the error code..so how? He said he will find the stock ECU but until today still no sign of it and its been a week now. He just changed all the sensor...what for??

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
dude,
no offence but u sed ur mechanic is an expert in all such conversion..can't even locate a stock ECU 4 testing??dun u haf any frens who r running B16A DOHC VTEC engines?...my goodness.....may i ask who's ur mechanic n whr is he located at?whn my ECU fried,my mechanic got me a stock replacment on d spot....thn a modified unit on d very nex day.....
n pls....take advice frm SiRCRX..chk d engine lite......Honda din engineer dat feature 4 nothg....unlucky 4 u 2 bump into such a mechanic....
again,no offence ok?

barracuda

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
ask your mechanic to keep all your old sensors as spare for the future
and please please get a stock ECU for diagnose..

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
barracuda said:
ask your mechanic to keep all your old sensors as spare for the future
and please please get a stock ECU for diagnose..
Thanks, but where can i buy a stock ECU? And how much?

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
no need to buy...just borrow coz u want to use it to check the cel code...

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
maybe hattech can borrow you his ecu......ekekekeke

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Sifus..again..,

When i press the acceleration pedal hard then the check light on, so when i stop the car i can smell a lot of petrol smell from the engine , it seem that lot of fuel that havent burn out. Is it due to the chipped ECU? Is it the chipped ECU that are programme to inject more fuel from the injector for combustion? Can this be solve etc..using Vafc to control the fuel?

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
hattech-v said:
normally stock ecu will cost about 500-800.
Hattech-v,

Can you recommend which place i can buy this stock ECU? Thanks.

barracuda

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
apexivafc04 said:
Hattech-v,

Can you recommend which place i can buy this stock ECU? Thanks.
if you're using eg6/eg9 engine, EH auto link might keep the ecu in stock..
try paging mr Donut..

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
barracuda said:
if you're using eg6/eg9 engine, EH auto link might keep the ecu in stock..
try paging mr Donut..
Thanks Barracuda,

Do you know Mr. Donut phone no.?

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Due to still unable to find a stock ecu and after replaced all the important sensor without success, this mechanic said he will check all the connected wiring one more time to make sure there is no faulty wiring! Well since i also unable to get a stock ecu to check the error code, i will let this so called expert to solved the problem. Hopefully my bad luck will be over real soon.

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
Who's the mech? Pitung or Melvin? Or someone else?

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Finally problem solved, it is due to faulty wiring, that it cant believe it, anyway many thanks to Honda sifus for trying to give me the important advice.

CHEERS!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have recently replaced my old 1.5 litre 4G91 DOHC manual engine (Saloon car) with a 1.8 litre 4G93 (from an automatic transmission RVR vehicle), and I am having some problems. The car keeps jerking when driving, has a hard start and generally revs very poorly. At first I thought it was the computer box, but I bought the exact one and the problem is still there.

What could be causing this? I really have no idea?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience