ZTH Miri Members

future DC5?? hehehehe...seems to be getting further and further away....hehehehe...if can afford pun,wana get the real thing...Advan RG2..hehehehe...

d sticker,hehehe,as long its nice n simple.. Anybdy goin 2 lutong this weekend??

MarVyn,intro ur self dude...welcome anyway....:itsme:

Last edited:
ACQ, saw u at coffee shop tonite. Mesti talk abt cars....

i will make the sticker as simple as it can, like the one in the attachment. see how nice when stick on windscreen

Will try my car again tis sunday. today tuning at airstrip. just now around 1130-12am, bobby (Silvia) drifting in circles at the telang usan roundabout.

i stopped and watched, he thought i was calling the cops, terus cabut

Last edited:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/167621-zth-kuching-zone-159.html
a page i "borrowed" frm our Kuching members,some drift demo during the weekends.. jst some pics on this page,tot wana share here..

hehehe,where u saw me? the telang usan hai ma ka?? hahaha,yala,met up wit a fren there..might ask him to go to lutong this sunday oso..
hrmmm,heard some car/s doing sum high revving near by my place,like it came frm esplanade area,cud it be tat S15 b4 doin drifting around d roundabt?? hehehehe...

Last edited:
owhh,vix...prado guy..hehehehe...

qmk,sempat ba agak,hehehehe...turbo ma,1hour 1 way...hehehee...daily trip...

Bah..mun torang pg, call me..ACQ, you know what to do.hehehe

well, u know. mr sunshine still in bintulu mahh.....haha

guess u ppl just have to wait for another sunday - till i come back then i'll bring those sunshine! :proud:

damn, of all the days. just washed car after 5 days, and im forced to tapau it.

hujan...if late x rain will you all be going? :biggrin: kereta kotor later oo :biggrin:

TO ACQ--IM ON YM and MSN. DONT CALL ME.

Last edited:
ok, rain has totally stop.. saw blue clouds and a little bit of sunshie. Prang! Prang! :burnout:

still rain here at ocean park. will the track in time to dry? :bawling:

ad me in your MSN/YM - [email protected]

What do u think abt this logo? :hmmmm:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom