ZTH Miri Members

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
oo.. my car is suzuki grand vitara ah.. damm hard to find bodykit.. how much is custom made?

devil_j said:
oo.. my car is suzuki grand vitara ah.. damm hard to find bodykit.. how much is custom made?

Not sure bout it o..
The price not fix 1.. depend on wad u modify lo... more work den more expensive lo.. U can compare the price ma.. u go ask around lo..

ping5828 said:
They sell those ready made 1.. selected car models...
wad car u plan to mod ?? if u wana custom, i dun recommend u to go K.Seng.
U ever see those modded kenari rite ?? they changed their headlight to other model light... that the artwork of Bao Sheng. From wad i see.. their work not bad....

i hate bao seng ~~~! the boss thr like crazy crazy 1....

i ask him waja he ask me who kenari outside:confused_smile:

den said he more interested in modding ping's kenari:X-:

but....i really do suggest u guys go bao seng rather than k.seng....

jack-jack said:
i hate bao seng ~~~! the boss thr like crazy crazy 1....

i ask him waja he ask me who kenari outside:confused_smile:

den said he more interested in modding ping's kenari:X-:

but....i really do suggest u guys go bao seng rather than k.seng....

Hahaha...
Bo pian ma... He like to mod kenari... :X-:

ICE9 said:
GSR-foo said:
Wira AB black,sama sama......

but my one sloww lehhhh :X-: ur's sure got mod de ritee

yup...foo car very fast 1..and when shift gear will 'kentut'..:_:
diu...
i oledi take RM280 for brian to repair ur car liao... all claim u~!

i like bao seng..last time i only ask the price, then he keep on calling me.ask me to out drink with him lah, meet lah.hahah very nice the boss.

Last edited:
whre is the best place to spray car?? with a good price also.

ping5828 said:
Haha... owes like dat la.. cannot avoid... u can ask jack-jack lo.. tat time me and him go ask bout his bonnet thingy.. the worker there say need 1K+, den i say lo.. if that's the case i rather use carbon fiber bonnet la... U know wad ?? he say carbon fiber will fade... :emoticon_U: WTF~ haha....

i heard there's a place in padang kerbau.....they use ur ori bonnet to design watever shape u like wan o.......u can supply him with the design then maybe he can do it for u.....i heard the handywork is very good.......he just cut and weld wan....

shay said:
whre is the best place to spray car?? with a good price also.

go krokop 2 there....price also more or less same like everywhere else lo....or taman tunku.....or near hilltop there....if not hehe come my workshop here....i help u ampai the price

Erix7 said:
Adam: Cant wait to hear ur jokes.. ask all of us bout the left right thingy k.. ^^
i wanna c all the ppl's reaction ya.. ehhee

left right thingy? ur making me blur man... u mean ur balls?

Jii6050 said:
i heard there's a place in padang kerbau.....they use ur ori bonnet to design watever shape u like wan o.......u can supply him with the design then maybe he can do it for u.....i heard the handywork is very good.......he just cut and weld wan....

wat is the shop name and where is is near to? padang kerbau so big.. hehe

Cheng: u On o not? anyway u ll know one..coz if i go ur bro also will follow me together one..cheng ah..ur camry hor..actually can be nicer...i show u all option mags i got then u ll shock liaw..

Option magz can be get from brunei or kuching..

yup...i noe....but my money is very limited...unless u sponsor me everything..
ping5828:ya.. i decided to change my paint to white...maybe end of next year...also my rim.....damn heavy!! and lowered kaw kaw!!

devil_j said:
wat is the shop name and where is is near to? padang kerbau so big.. hehe

:emoticon_U: hehe i know padang kerbau very big....it's in a housing area one....if tomorrow i'm going then i'll confirm the exact place with u all k??? i ask for the pricing too..... :_: and it's not monster.....monster kan chap lap already?????

thx...do they modified bumper?

i dun think so cause that guy only play with steel....muahaha like man of steel :p

devil= what car r u driving??? cause i'm going to kch next week n i'm intending to go thr n grab some kit for my car....maybe i can help u 5?????

hehe i know padang kerbau very big....it's in a housing area one....if tomorrow i'm going then i'll confirm the exact place with u all k??? i ask for the pricing too..... and it's not monster.....monster kan chap lap already??

monster chap lap?no eh...i think he moved to pujut...coz my fren prelude do at there..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom