ZTH MINI Club!

norazli

Dec 3, 2003
cbj
autos.groups.yahoo.com
volvo740modified said:
I hope my Mini will not give me such headache as my experienced with my father perviously owned Woseley was bad...I will definately add a stronger fan from inside of the fander.

Hi volvo740modified

Do you still have the wolseley? Is it the Hornet version?

Running on 850cc engine rite (same with mini 850)?

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Hi Guys

There are plans to organise a fun day for MINI ONLY (NEW MINI) trackday @ Sepang.

Date : To be advised. Subject to the consensus here and track availability.

Time: It will be a halfday event, either 9am to 12 pm, 1pm to 4pm or 4pm to 7pm.

Fees: RM250

Track preference: Would you prefer half track or fulltrack?

Minimum Participants required: 20 pax

Please take into consideration usually it will cost at least RM10,000.00 for halfday track rental AND even with 30 cars present not all will be on track at the same time therefore the track will practically be empty for you to try it out on your own if you so wish. This a great opportunity to drive in Sepang without pressure from other car makes 'cucuking' you.

If any of you interested, please indicate and i will try asking the organiser to add in the classic mini as well

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Hi Guys

There are plans to organise a fun drive for MINI ONLY (New Mini) trackday @ Sepang.

Date : To be advised. Subject to the consensus here and track availability.

Time: It will be a halfday event, either 9am to 12 pm, 1pm to 4pm or 4pm to 7pm.

Fees: RM250

Track preference: Would you prefer half track or fulltrack?

Minimum Participants required: 20 pax

Please take into consideration usually it will cost at least RM10,000.00 for halfday track rental AND even with 30 cars present not all will be on track at the same time therefore the track will practically be empty for you to try it out on your own if you so wish. This a great opportunity to drive in Sepang without pressure from other car makes 'cucuking' you.

If any one interested please respond in this forum and i will try and ask the organiser to add in CLASSIC MINI

volvo740modified

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Those mobbed classic mini with Vetec engine can try to test your car to the limit lar...

Let see our uncle Peter can get us something, so any from us here ??

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
anyone going 2 c the new movie showing 2day..............the fast of the furious_Tokyo Drift.............???

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
bangkai_jk said:
only open for new minis? but we all driving classic mini wo...
I know it's for new mini...but if you guys in CLASSIC MINI like to join in, i will try my best to ask the organisers to allow the CLASSIC MINI to join in or if you all can organise one yourself than by all means. i was thinking about those who want to try the sepang track at your own pace. THINKING ABOUT THE CLASSIC MINI
Cheers

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
volvo740modified said:
Those mobbed classic mini with Vetec engine can try to test your car to the limit lar...

Let see our uncle Peter can get us something, so any from us here ??
Thanks volvo740modified

As said the event is organised by some one else. i am only trying to incorprate the CLASSIC MINI as you are aware.

How's your mini comming along? Pm me you contact no.

Cheers

S

skyline86

minicooper,

what a great job u did!!!!!! man, how wish i already had my cooper S with me!! damn, havent got the money to buy :(( ... guys, if its really a success, why not we form a team about 30 minis and go for the track day? RM250 * 30 = 7500, usually half day track as minicooper said in Sepang will cost 10k! if u guys wanna go i may follow u guys mini.. as mine been hospitalized... minicooper, can i sit in ur Cooper S in Sepang ? haha...

guys, make it success, i believe around 30 minis wont be hard for us, or may be 25 minis? hans or iwan their gang already got about 8-10? others? klang group? since always heard ppl claim how fast their mini is, lets go to sepang track rape ur mini to the fullest!

volvo,

it seems u r getting closer to mini family, i believe magazine will give u more details ... and all sifu-sifus here must able to answer all ur question about mini...

CHeers...

- skyline86 -

Last edited by a moderator:

BluecluBBy

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
hi !!! i'm new here......can just go look see ah.....
car not up to standard to run lo...

volvo740modified

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Hi minicooper, I got call from an old buddy which is also one of the member in New Mini, Albert, we were talking about car club stuff....etc etc...my number is 017-668 3603. I hv not got my mini yet as the guy are tyring to get the IC and signature from his friends brother who is now in Kelantan. The Mini was registered under his friend's brother name at the time becuase the previous mini owner was in Kelantan and the current owner is in KL, complicated hah...well, i hv already agree to buy his Mini so I will wait for his reply...don't know when lar....will definately let you know. In fact Albert also asking me about my Mini.....

Dear Skyline86, thanks for the advise, i hv got 2 copy of the latest Mini World mag and lots of Mini restoration related website for my study, now is just to get my Mini and to put my hand on it....can't wait to start to get my hand dirty again.

I joined the last Friday TT and met up a few Mini enthusiest, got their number handy in case I need some good advise.....

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hey if any one interest bout the track day @ sepang remember to count me in... but i think most of them dun wan.. mayb we can form by ourself? anyone?

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
sorry..guys..really busy with college..anyway..so whats up here ? anything new ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There was this thread I saw last month on a Workshop in Batu Caves. It did engine conversions. It had pics or links to pics of all the work/job done. I was very impressed with the workmanship.

Can anyone remember what's the name of the shop? or where in Batu Caves it was? Or point me to the direction of the thread?

I tried the SEARCH ENGINE and checked ALL the threads with "Workshop" and "Conversion" but to no avail. Nothing.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience