ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Hi Jin,
Welcome back, where have you been? :itsme:

How about next week during the festive holiday? I guess it will not be jam around KL-Kepong area if most are on a Balik kampung trip. Anyone here Balik kampung / holiday too during that two days?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
nowdays unker 5115 tarak tt with kepong peeps liow, he now staying in a dense jungle habitat semi-d house d mia with sometimes colonies of apes come drop by his house looking for black dog and chrysanthemum drinks....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
nowdays unker 5115 tarak tt with kepong peeps liow, he now staying in a dense jungle habitat semi-d house d mia with sometimes colonies of apes come drop by his house looking for black dog and chrysanthemum drinks....
y u cakap monaro,vivawish,blank,yeehau,evoz,peter,slw are apes?:banghead:

wtf unker...see boss blank ald marah liao :banghead:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
u belanja watch planet of the apes la,they we r good :proud:

don't la so small gas...ok?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
OK!!! x 2

p/s: some say mango juice too :pepsi:

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
Uh, blank what happen...

Guys, I would like to ask if anyone heard of The Door Shop before? I found their website on the net and send an inquiry to them.
The Door Shop

I'm in the midst of looking for some interior fitting stuff for toilets, kitchen, and those kitchen cabinet..is there any recommended in KL area. I want to compare the prices of KL and Sban before I pay for it. I've been to IKEA and to be honest not everything worth it. Some items is not very good in quality and not lasting. I'm also looking to get some good bargain for lightning with a bit more choices. I've been to a few shops in Sban and the choices is not that much.

Anyone heard of EUBIQ..I saw ACE hardware in MV and the lock shop in MV carry this brand. I'm wondering if I can find this else where in KL.
EUBIQ | SAFEST SYSTEM

Thank you for all valuable feedback.
Lighting go to Top Ten in Puchong, bathroom fittings go to XAM-MAX (Puchong or uptown also got branch). Kitchen cabinet I did from Chan Kitchen (Perabot LDP on first floor - very good work and cheap price).

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
something that we can't usually seen on daily...

Woh! 1JZGTE VVT-i..:love:
Is a BMW right? Don't look like Altezza to me...:hmmmm:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wow...1jz in an e46,he must be hate conti heart very much

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience