ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the old house now is pretty messy la,packing things to move over to new house.damn headache

just afford lexus emblem only bro.how's ur house?satisfied with my friend's work?

House is good bro, all done now - just need to save up to buy furniture haha.

Hong's main work is good, his eye for detail and finishing standard not really good, cos he's too kind hearted he doesn't control his workers well. I paiseh for him also sometimes, see his worker have to redo some items many times cos they aren't careful, like he's burning money. But I'm fine with him cos he's a very honest and straight forwards guy, easy to deal with him. If got problem, he'll kau tim it.

If you are also doing with him no need to worry for those first stages (demolition, rebuilding, wiring, tiling, plastering etc) but when it come to finishing/painting etc - keep careful watch.

yeah bro,thanks for the advise.now waiting for him to do the final touch up and hopefully can move in end of this month.

they share spender together gather, share condom together gather and share cats together gather :adore:

some said even share the tissue also,then kasi recycle it back :idea::shakehands::beer:

sorry guys,im not available for bedminton this friday.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom