ZTH Kepong Area's TT

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
kazu, u donut the myvi la... see how he lansi :biggrin:

if clash of the titans not nice, then we watch clash of the titties lar... :biggrin:

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
dd05 drive myvi can fly 1
strictly not more than 100km/h la unker fred... lolx...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

if clash of the titans not nice, then we watch clash of the titties lar... :biggrin:
wahhh... Clash of the Titties i also wanna watch ler.....

bro mizu dun forget count me in :rofl::rofl::rofl:

p/s: this week bobo coming back for hunting... gonna arrange something... lolx...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hey guys, how are you all?? long time no see...is CJ opening already at night?

YH, did you enjoy the race yesterday? It was a really nice race....pity for Alonso...last two laps push too hard to overtake Button end up the car break down....

Sat, was nice to see some wet race...but 3rd qualifying session get stop for a short while due to heavy rain.....

I'm tanned already....Hahahaha...but got lots of hot girls and foreign chicks to see and meet..

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I only saw Alonso retired in the LCD screen, but saw Michael retired infront of my seating place there. Alonso was trying to overtake Button wor, not Webber as Webber was 2nd and Alonso was 9th or 10th that time. you saw FY on the grid ma? she was the umbrella girl for Vodafone McLaren.

overall, the race not enough actions. Mostly from Hamilton giving more actions, the rest is just watching the cars circulating. Maybe coz no rain, so less actions. Yaloh, Q3 there is a bit of shower and we have to walk back into the car under the rain. hehe..

I only saw Rose Chin at LG Booth, wanted to find Felixia Yeap at there as I saw in her FB she says that she will be at Sepang too. But mana tau saw at the LCD screen that she is the umbrella girl on the grid, so no chance to see her loh. I taught she will be at those booths. :laugh:

Last edited:

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
Clash of the Titans not really great, not worth it in 3D. If you go in with low expectations it's not bad.

Watched Alice last night, also ok only.

How to Train Your Dragon is nice in 3D.

BTW new pic of FY posted in my forum today.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
It was a really nice race....pity for Alonso...last two laps push too hard to overtake Weber end up the car break down.....
not j.button meyh?:biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
that's why I put there actually is button. :biggrin:

Behind Mark Webber is Nico Rosberg, he is quite a distance away from Mark Webber. Red Bull cars are unbeatable at the moment.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
lolz...drift around the myvi?no lsd how to drift wor....

mizu - all ur fault lar...din come to my college to show off,den u can help me wallop the fella and show off ur evo

dd05 - wah....tat day i knw a taiko drive myvi can overtake Evo,even in reverse summore,nw can fly...woot...any mod?waseh.....

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
dd05 - wah....tat day i knw a taiko drive myvi can overtake Evo,even in reverse summore,nw can fly...woot...any mod?waseh.....
wht??!! his myvi got 4G-inside ka:adore::hmmmm:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai

starring by who??:rofl:

..........................................................................................................
not all myvi driver like that deh~~~

later all myvi gang gangbang baru tau ....

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
khoo & yh. Thanks for the note on the correct person...I didn't really know who it was....

YH, I didn't notice FY...maybe I'm only attracted to Carace...I saw Rose chin also in LG booth. Took a picture of her.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i own a very old car.. and some of the forummers said i could come here and ask about the suspension. i want to lower my car abit but am worried that the suspension wont fit..
can you check if it can for me?
my car is a 1.6 mitsubishi celeste 1975-1979
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience