ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I totally agree with bro EvoZ. It looks more like intentional. There was a car that was going to drive into the petrol station where suddenly this bitch just squeeze in ngam ngam at high speed and rammed into him DIRECTLY.

guys...watch this video fast before it get delete by youtube~~~

YouTube - Car accident in Taman Midah.mp4

RIP~~~

it really looks like final destination for me...

bump!!!

khoo198:
nope...the children felt down frm the car...because the victim's wife rush down frm the car and see his hubby...too panic i think...

huh...scary la~~~:smokin:

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

13580837.jpg

bump!!!

khoo198:
Nope...the children felt down frm the car...because the victim's wife rush down frm the car and see his hubby...too panic i think...

Huh...scary la~~~:smokin:

---------- post added at 11:30 pm ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - previous post was at 11:21 pm ----------

13580837.jpg
rip........

See....
Hayabusa
IMAG0431.jpg

Ducati....I fall in love with the Ducati Monster....but Finance Minister rejected my proposal....T.T
IMAG0432.jpg

California...MYR1.9Mil as what the SA quoted me. The sales girl quite cute and she knows the car very well...explained to me in detail what condition to use what settings..etc...
They told me yesterday the 458 is launching tonight....
IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

Take your pick
IMAG0418.jpg

Oh~~Nice....but LHD...
IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0424.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

Worth buying? 1 unit only....SA quoted me MYR286 something...
IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

scary man...the white car is a jazz rite? rammed straight into the saga......no brake at all....

and those rush off from the scene are more than those offer their hand...

yalor.....those ppl quickly shift their cars away and only one nice guy help to carry the baby away.

but i didnt see the lady who drove the car.....and sure the victim in bad shape..cant imagine..rammed straight without braking.

From what I read she flew into the petrol station like that because she just had an accident on the road passing the station, maybe was in shock or lost control after collision and banged into the fella.

Sad case either way, minding his own business pumping petrol and kena mati.

RIP.

wah...TR taiko,u really hav VDP..i the ducati juz hav damn nice torque...anyway...i still prefer hayabusa...hehe

den u will buy ferrari?wah....nice:adore:

Kazuki, my pocket very swallow one. Yup, the ducati very nice...the sales guys was nice enough to start up the bike....

Ferrari? buy? hahaha.....long way lah my friend....

can de...can de..manatau nex TT u drive prancing horse come to TT...wakaka...
F430 scuderia?muehehe...

wow..nice sale advisors...would be nicer if he let u test drive the ducati,tat machine really pack lot of torque...muehehe:biggrin:

ahhh...just feel good when i get my hp back...

look wht had i saw today~~~

marvelous~~~
frontcuts20003.jpg

frontcuts20004.jpg

frontcuts20002.jpg

according to the worker...this AP1 not virgin alrdy...got packed up with many things include the engine internal...very low mileage too...12,xxxkm...

Last edited:
TitanRev:
RM28k or RM30k if im not wrong...im in hurry that time...just drop by a while to collect something upon my boss...buyer eh?didn ask wo...

u wanna buy it ka???

Last edited:
Top Bottom