ZTH Kepong Area's TT

who want tt tonight?seems like going to rain later,parkcity wont be available

Spotted our Tai Kor 5115 at Aman Puri. :biggrin:

DSC00600.jpg

Btw, Does anyone know the owner of the Celica Gt4? The volvo wagon is modded btw way. Loud exhaust sound.

Both seems to be meeting up at petrol station near Desa Jaya.

DSC00507-1.jpg

See this Taikor kazukimy so bad.. curse me become God ady... means ask me to go die la.. hai~~~ I know I say you kenot chase caldina but you don't have to curse me to death geh~~~ hai~~ :thefinger: hohohoho

waseh....ampun tan sri...i where got curse u...i mean ur knowledge like god mah,or like the hercules judge as per prof.Dworkin mention in his 1 right answer thesis...knw all the answers and principles..wakaka....caldina...my car really cant chase caldina is a fact...:adore:....

TR - lolz...doctor play wif u..wakakaka

on other note,got another ppls ask my car for sale for how much....wakaka...open 27k to him..see how..wakaka:biggrin:

Your car now can go up to 30K geh...give him 30K he sure take geh lolz! Got one cefiro also selling 30K but i think is rb20dett la...

5115:
where is that place???

inside desa park city there got 1 supermarket-maxvelu,there is a lake beside the super market,between lake & super market there are few F&B outlet.

coming from LDP,take left into DPCity.after guard house go straight & turn left into 1st junction.go all the way straight until a roundabout,turn left go straight & within 300m the maxvelu will be at ur right,turn right & get urself a parking.call me when u arrive

Btw, Does anyone know the owner of the Celica Gt4? The volvo wagon is modded btw way. Loud exhaust sound.

Both seems to be meeting up at petrol station near Desa Jaya.

DSC00507-1.jpg

he lives in tmn bkt maluri,blue roof area-opposite tuck kee

if the victim leave 5 secs earlier...then he will escape frm the dead...sigh~~~

we need to more be careful during filling up petrol at petrol station now...

damn that jazz driver...u bitch!!!

if the victim leave 5 secs earlier...then he will escape frm the dead...sigh~~~

we need to more be careful during filling up petrol at petrol station now...

damn that jazz driver...u bitch!!!
now everywhere also danger leh~~~~
:smokin:

this incident happened on sun or monday right?read the news few days ago...the victim was a malay if im not mistaken...

5115:
me holiday today...hehe...just now kepong there damn jam la...see the traffic so long...i better stay at house do some revision...

wah,where he stay u also know....mmg encyclopedia~~

yeap...happen on monday~~~the victim was malay and the one who bang at the victim was a chinese lady...

Last edited:
5115:
aiseh...i mean im absent to my class today la~~~~

TT i sure attend ma...hehe

that celica always around kepong jusco area...
and 5115 number plate i seen in many cars....so popular..

The thing is, how the heck did that fcking lady just rammed into that poor guy who is just trying to fill up petrol. Real crazy totally just directly rammed into him. I think this crazy lady surely be jailed for a long long time.

It doesn't look like out of control, it seems to be like intentional kill :banghead:

5115: wow...5115 u know him?

Evoz: That celica i usually see him at desa jaya area. The place where ppl buy number and eat bak kut teh and also a few workshops as well.

must have story behind the killing....
where got ppl drive crazily at petrol stations?

Top Bottom