ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
HEY, U GUYS ALL NO NEED TO WORK AH....me work like mad lor.......envy u all la, can talk kok and sing song, now talking bout ah qua, then talk bout 9jj rims, then SM then candle drip, tt, etc etc etc......
any vacancies in yr companies ah...intro to me can ah....enough for 3 meals a day, car installment, house installment and some light entertainment enuf la...i happy already....
Can hire me arr bro? I wanna be as busy as u and drive an EVO. :banghead: :rofl:
So free nothing to do very boring der lolz!

mokomoko: Please teach me your secret of hacking and getting women during TT lolz!

moko, this the girl you mentioning happens to be my friend too? Hehehehe~~~

EvoZ,
work is human do de meh? now economy so bad, work hard also won't get promoted. So you don't pretend busy aa :rofl:

mokomoko: Please teach me your secret of hacking and getting women during TT lolz!

Hahahaha can la, but my methods are abit......evil.

moko, this the girl you mentioning happens to be my friend too? Hehehehe~~~

you should know who la.... and I still think shes smoking hawt :biggrin:

So tonight you guys having TT confirm ah? If confirm then i have to :driver: all the way from subang.

mokomoko: Lolz! Why tonight u come TT...I can't attend tonight's TT leh..lolz! Haih...must meet u some other time liao..

huh? evil? Hard to imagine how to get girls through evil way lolz!~

mokomoko: *Hey, you girl.*
Girl:*yes?*
mokomoko: *What a hot girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?*
Girl: *sorry but I don't even know u.*
mokomoko: *oh sorry, I mean can we go out for movies and be frens?*

Kidding ya bro lolz! :rofl:

moko, she's always smoking hot....Pssssssss...smokin' miss her quite a lot actually...will post some pictures of her soon.

fuyooh,sounds like both of TR & moko got smoked with the chick.how was is?deep throat kah?

SF: well it depends on what's happening for me tonight. Feeling kinda tired so not going wall climbing today. Got deadlines to meet tomorrow. See if can cram it in.

Evil way is a double edge sword. She either get intrigued, or she get damn scared and run. Usually they end up very confused (and thats the key thing about evil tactic LOL)

TR: everytime i see her in real life i have to keep myself from nosebleeding. ahahahahahah

5115:
will be late to cj tonight....need to attend to my primary school fren's pre-wedding party later...

fuh...same age with me & the best is gonna marry liao...:adore:

5115:
will be late to cj tonight....need to attend to my primary school fren's pre-wedding party later...

fuh...same age with me & the best is gonna marry liao...:adore:

oh...too careless ur fren:biggrin:

khoo198:
yup....he should wear the* seat belt* during *driving*...but he didn't....:rofl:

TitanRev:
hehe...

derrickho:
gua paham....althou im one of the ABET small small member...but this kinda thing cannot ABET 1...it will ruin the whole life...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

TitanRev:
u watched the wangan midnight 2009 movie alrdy???

SF: well it depends on what's happening for me tonight. Feeling kinda tired so not going wall climbing today. Got deadlines to meet tomorrow. See if can cram it in.

Evil way is a double edge sword. She either get intrigued, or she get damn scared and run. Usually they end up very confused (and thats the key thing about evil tactic LOL)

TR: everytime i see her in real life i have to keep myself from nosebleeding. ahahahahahah

I roughly know which girl if u r mentioning that a girl in this forum which TR likes too lolz! :rofl:
Didn't know she smokes. Lolz! Do explain more to me when we meet one day. Pass down some knowledge and skills to me about the double edge sword..interested to know more :rofl::biggrin:

geez...today is kinda hot ya?chill down abit & im going to chill at cj tonight,just come over if anyone of u available.

Top Bottom