ZTH Cheras KL

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
i wuz there round 2130hrs - 2145hrs... wuz in a red putra.... 4got to take down ur number.... lol
wat car were u drivin?

mewhoyou

Banned
Oct 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.OnlyInMalaysiaMah.com
Was driving a Orange MYVI. I was there waiting outside McDonald. Then Got 2 Young Fellow ask for a favor to drive to their car... No petrol so I oblidged after that I cabut la... i think i left about 10:10. Maybe we meet again this coming week. This time we look for mamak. I think I saw your car but you were not in it. Next time I open my blinkers so you know who I am :D

Taz9922

Jun 4, 2008
HKS sorry for dint reply. last week was a bz week for me..
sorry abt tat, wanna ask when is d next comin TT?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
q bistro bdr sri permaisuri? hows things btw?? am currently in phi phi island rite now... headin to krabi lata... wil be back to kl soon... missed sepang drag! hard got tons of race queen this time ... sigh....

mewhoyou

Banned
Oct 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.OnlyInMalaysiaMah.com
[H] [K] [S];3967218 said:
q bistro bdr sri permaisuri? hows things btw?? am currently in phi phi island rite now... headin to krabi lata... wil be back to kl soon... missed sepang drag! hard got tons of race queen this time ... sigh....
Race Queen Good Drag Queen Everyone run faster the 8Sec. :D Tmn Midah Mamak. What ya all think?

Taz9922

Jun 4, 2008
hahaha... btw wat time actually d HUGE TT start at aman suria?
HKS any idea ? wanted to join but i worry ill b late.

Taz9922

Jun 4, 2008
hahaha... btw wat time actually d HUGE TT start at aman suria?
HKS any idea ? wanted to join but i worry ill b late.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this month an Audi R8 driven by a 27-year old man from Gummersbach, Germany, spun out of control and eventually crashed into a barrier, killing the driver. According to police, the man behind the wheel of 420-PS R8 was not wearing his seatbelt but there was no evidence that he was excessively speeding.

Police said the driver probably didn’t adjust his speed to suit the wet conditions, causing the car to aquaplane...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience