ZeroToHundred Girls TT~!!!

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
Attendance List
TT @ Sri Hartamas Burger King (Next To ProJet)
Time : 7pm Onwards
Date :16th September 2006

1) junsupra
2) Nicole_nic
3) Bikinigal
4) Fatality
5) MaNofWaR
6) b00n
7)pocroc
8) kyogezsho
9) JeSz
10)Atolycus
11) chinonet77
12)9W2SW - got come ma ?
13)k3nny
14)loolick - got come ma ?
15)ahwongg
16)InvisibleGhost
17)Maz
18)Maz friend
19)fastsub[Edmund]
20)Evo DamN Chris !
21)GuardianVince
22)Boon`s GF Yen
23)Chris`s GF Janett
24)Remus
25)ashraf

thats all i can remember the rest u fill up lol

Last edited:

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
aik? did loolick came? haiyuh... how come i didn't know one... sheesh... guess becoz there's waaaaaaaaaay to many guys there... hahaha... i also hardly remember who's who already... but a very nice crowd... sorry for being too quiet... had a flu... :( but finally i manage to meet all of you... (except ms.camel...) and most importantly... BG who came all the way from penang! caya lah...

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
erk? no lah... i'm not as good looking as ashraf (dats his name i think...) i'm the small guy wearing the beige jacket seeting next to him... see... i told you i shy shy one... was hoping to chat with you all... but not feeling well lah today... flu + headache + trying to keep up the super fast convoy... :)

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
yeah super fast convoy led by nicole .....
HAHahah :p

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
ya lor... luckily i didn't bring my scooter... else i think i'm still at projet... :)

but i still can't beleive the one supplying the map in this thread had gone sesat... aiyuh... what happened lah... hahaha...

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
dat u have to ask jun... hehehe... i can't stop laughing until now after jun told me about it... hahaha... i think it must be the rain lah... dats why he got lost... hehehe...

p/s: had you figure out which one is me? if still not... then donno lah what to say edi... next time i join i cover my face with plastic bag lor... :(

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
i did took some... but the photo very blury one... very *blur* like the guy taking the photo :) either way... it was a priceless moment... crowd turn out to be bigger than expected...

invisibleghost: next time you can ask them to wear big big name tag... easy to recognize one... hahaha...

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
lor... how come lah like dat? hehehe... many was using camera phone also forgot to take photo... seriously too many priceless moments lah happened tonite... hehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rose is a rose by any other name and you obviously won’t get too jaded calling a spade a spade, so while we’re attempting to translate the ecstasy we had behind the wheel of the RM115,000 Proton Satria R3 Lotus Racing into articulated communication, we’ll also be trying to justify its asking price because lets face it, at the end of the day that’s still serious coin for a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience