Zero Lim?

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
wenshen said:
brother used it for sso 5.5 oso.. dropped bumper i think if i not forgotten.. and the exhaust for the car is damn chunly home made.
BROTHER...!!!????? That's the employee dude... DD Yap is his name...
Haiyoo....!!!

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
wenshen said:
omg.. long life fella man.. jz oni ppl post and ask where he went.. den win round1 d.. wat the..
Zero not only has been drifting long time, but he got the tecnique of drifiting. He uses his brain to drift..

cheers'

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yeah agree ..... zero really use his brain to drift ! he study the track then ask everyone tat had seen him dirft when the practise section then make a final decision to set up his car and skill ! bravo .... congrats zero !

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
space_cowboy said:
Zero not only has been drifting long time, but he got the tecnique of drifiting. He uses his brain to drift..

cheers'
I don't know man, that sounded as if Zero Lim has psychic or telekinetic powers....

may the force be with him... no wonder he so geng.. lol lol :shocked:

daniel8lim

May 4, 2005
Congrats to Zero~~~~ nice performance izit??? i didnt go.. but happy that he win Rnd1.. got videos?

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
Congratulation AH LONG!!~ NiCe DOne~! i thought that Ah long gonna use LAuRel??...?? the engine not yet done up?? aiya!~ nvm . DAmn!~ the event so fast end up at 9 .30pm..i thought the time is same bukit jalil ss0 5.5 i'm late that day just catch up the BEst 4.. how's ah 5?? miss his action.. =P
well done both of u 2~~! i will join it soon... next next shah alam D1 malaysia
if my car adjustable installed.. n setup .. just play for fun only .. hope got
chance to take foto wif keiichi tsuchiya..hhhaahha =P

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Zero is an excellent drifter. He gave me a taxi ride during the JB Drift a few weeks back. Excellent skills. Zero rocks! Congrats!

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Stanley^Carter said:
I don't know man, that sounded as if Zero Lim has psychic or telekinetic powers....

may the force be with him... no wonder he so geng.. lol lol :shocked:
I cant stop laughting. Use brain to drift. LOL

This brain thing actually made me remember. Kevin, Ivan, myself & Zero was discussing on the track and how to compete in it. was great to share ideas with them :)

As for Zero and his final competitor i would say he was the better drifter of the nite !
If it is not for my nervousness i might give him a better fight :) anyway he was more consistent then me, Congrats Dude.

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
ZeE said:
I cant stop laughting. Use brain to drift. LOL

This brain thing actually made me remember. Kevin, Ivan, myself & Zero was discussing on the track and how to compete in it. was great to share ideas with them :)

As for Zero and his final competitor i would say he was the better drifter of the nite !
If it is not for my nervousness i might give him a better fight :) anyway he was more consistent then me, Congrats Dude.
:_: hahahah (use brain to drift) well just direct translate ..... anyway i did saw u guys discuss about the race, it must study or won't get in the hair pin .... u guys really drift with ur drifting know how hehehehe am i rite ? yup zee u must give zero a better fight ... same as zero too..... or not the D1GP won't get as hot as japan ! zee & zero cangrats again to u guys .....