zc single cam to twin cam

uchiha_honda

Aug 2, 2005
puchong
hi guys!!!!
i've posted this question some time ago, but still want to ask again. since i'm using this single cam ZC in my car, i have high interest in this matter. hehehe.
i found this question somewhere... check it out

I have a question that everyone I seem to ask has no answer to... I know you guys heard of putting PM7 pistons in a y8 block and using the y8 head it bumps up the comppression. Well I have a d16z6 in my 95 DX coupe i put the z6 motor in it a vafc and intake, exhaust, etc,.. well I got my hands on a twin cam ZC motor which has the PM7 pistons in it and it has bad bearings and I also have the single cam zc motor that has Si pistons in it. I was wondering since I really can't afford the down time right now, can I get the PM7 pistons in my single cam ZC block and bolt my z6 head on it and how would it run or will it even run at all? I am pretty sure the z6 head can fit on the single cam zc block but will the PM7's fit in that block and will the car run better or worst??? Please help me and answer my question...

has anybody tried to do this experiment before?
is this possible???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Test drive experience by Bill Thomas of Edmunds Inside Line.
Kazutoshi Mizuno, the chief vehicle engineer for the 2009 Nissan GT-R, describes his car as a "new kind of supercar, one with no competitors," and I thought of Mizuno-san as I nailed the GT-R's alloy throttle pedal right to the floor in 2nd gear coming onto a quiet section of derestricted autobahn near Koblenz. I'd nailed that throttle pedal right to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience