Year - End Skyline Owners Gathering 2006 - Picture Uploaded

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
HOHHOHO.... welcome to Nissan! Mind to share ur experience drive skyline compare wth DC2?hehe...

Sorryla tht nght can`t go, I`m into deep south east jungle leh.... very2 long n tiring journey. I`ll be back once new car ready......hope not too long,hee.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Edward Chew said:
Err. How come can't spot skagee's R32 inside the pictures??? hehe
I drove another one to the meet and its easy to spot which one...hint:Its the dirtiest of the bunch.:_:

kaminari said:
HOHHOHO.... welcome to Nissan! Mind to share ur experience drive skyline compare wth DC2?hehe...

can`t go, I`m into deep south east jungle leh.... very2 long n tiring journey. I`ll be back once new car ready......hope not too long,hee.
Kenny is now a proud owner of a nice R34GTT but says he still misses the DC2 with its custom Jun cams:regular_smile:
What were u doing in the south east jungle? Got half cut shop there meh?

Anyways, it was good meeting everyone .

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
.S K A G E E. :
Alaaa go kai kai, meet Orang Utan, test new 4x4 haha. Surprisely KK n Kuching halfcut shop more bigger than peninsular n lots of 4x4 stuff. Skyline.....hmmm i just spotted one BNR34 white at Kuching and midnight purple GTR33 at Brunei.Else...Scooby at KK....n lotss of Scooby at Brunei n 1 S15.

CMNG:
U want aaa??I smuggle for u 1 car then u try on the road...see how long can drive.haha....... Settle tax for 2 car alrdy....left my beloved lonely,hukhuk~

red_line

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
i still got sticker "tuned by JUN" on my engine bay now.... :p

niamakari: i thnk u mus be lost in brunei when u try to attend the gathering.... hahahaha

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
red_line said:
i still got sticker "tuned by JUN" on my engine bay now.... :p

niamakari: i thnk u mus be lost in brunei when u try to attend the gathering.... hahahaha
LOLOLOLOLOL..memories of people getting lost !! Well, I suppose with a co-driver , it wont happen too often now :)

Kaminari: cant wait to see ur new ride !!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
car park... must be damn cun when u rev yr rides there.. did ya'all try all firing up all of yr engines there that nite? bet u'll wake up the entire neighbourhood ;)

red_line

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
still getting lost nowadays....... hehe takes more time to arrive destination everytime.... even my co-driver oso get use to it d.... (

niamakari: i oso cant sit cant stand to wait for your new SHhh kai line.....

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
car park... must be damn cun when u rev yr rides there.. did ya'all try all firing up all of yr engines there that nite? bet u'll wake up the entire neighbourhood ;)
Hmmm...reving engine and nitrous purging...sounds familiar..:)

What have you been up to laa? We had a joint gathering/drive up Genting with the Toyota guys and will be doing it again soon. Hope you can make it the next time

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience