<<WTS>>XYZ coilover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

<<WTS>>XYZ coilover

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
after 2 days of driving, my view on the abs with 9kg front spring rate, 5kg rear spring rate
surprisingly comfortable! ofcos you dont aspect it to feel like stock with wobbly handling, this set on my car i rate it as same stiffness as my friend Produa Myvi SE original shock feel, which if any1 ride in a new 1 before would agree its kinda hard

but being a coilover, going tro holes can be abit noisy some times, i didnt feel it bump but rather heard it!

going tro uneven road you dont get thrown around like crazy, the stiffness between hard and soft is kinda minor but there is a different when driving tro uneven road, i would aspect it to give lots of different when taking up corner in the track

handling? like a dream, i got a swift with hard abs and i tot it preform pretty well, some of the guys who went up to genting with me few years back knows the handling is top notch, now with this coilover on my heavy fiat, i never tot it could be better, it wont be as agile as swift, but taking corner have less roll and my woofer at the back was being throw around means im taking corner much faster then before without noticing it, and its not as bumpy as my swift

other then that, steering is pretty sensitive now, and road feedback to the steering is great! even braking improve a little.

due to the fact that they dont have it for fiat bravo, i have taken up alfa 145ts version instead (exactly the same mounting, but alfa weight 100kg more), which i think have higher spring rate since when i browse tro fiat model, its spring rate are all lower then alfa.

Item(s):XYZ super sport coilover

Package includes:full set with pillow ball mounting

Price:depends on car, mostly under 3k for most car

Warranty:1 year

Dealing method:cod, postage available

Location of seller:klang

Contact method/details:pm

what izit?:a 30 level soft hard and high low adjustable (body shift to maintain maximum comfort by retaining absorber and spring max travel)
demo car avaible soon for testing of it performance and comfort level, XYZ sounds like a doggy name, but infact it participated in WTCC with Alfa Romeo 159, reliability is good since i google it up and quite a number of people use it in thier autocross, singapore dealer have the racing spec in his car for 2 years, its been track numerous time, a daily driver too for 2 years with a total of 120,000km cover and going strong

Monotube design, and lightweight aluminum
bottom mount. (body shift)
Larger piston diameter of 45mm, and shock body 51.5mm.
Full ride height adjustable.
30-way adjustable dampening to be used on different road conditions and weekend race.
One year limited warranty; replacement for defective strut.

some review i looked up before deciding to take them in
EVO 6

a good video of it runing on a Alfa Romeo 147
[YOUTUBE]T2FiKWmRtEQ[/YOUTUBE]

bmw e30 very tidy cornering
[YOUTUBE]bsIU6_4wSl8[/YOUTUBE]

the package

tuv certified sticker

rubber top mounting for more comfortable ride

everything off from the shock

shaft is 20mm in diameter

shock body is 51.5mm in diameter

included accessories

pillow ball mounting

Attachments

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
bro, it's made in m'sia?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi and good day to all sifus,

I am really in need of a help urgently and seriously so please help me guys :)

I have a Satria 1.6 (4G92P with 5806 ecu code), bought it second hand with aftermarket exhaust manifold, no catalytic con, and with standard muffler. What i notice is that it has no sign of oxygen sensor at all, so i went on a hunt and ask few reputable mechanics and they told me that first gen 4G92P & 4G93P has no oxygen sensor, scanned it with the Bosch Scan Tool and no error was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience