[WTS]used items for sale... cheap cheap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS]used items for sale... cheap cheap...

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
wah u change your strut bar...might to tell me what and where you buy? good?
i wan to change mine as well lah. wat suspension system u use liaw? might to share i drive iswara too. heheh ur engine look same like mine with the KNN....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Evo48 said:
wah u change your strut bar...might to tell me what and where you buy? good?
i wan to change mine as well lah. wat suspension system u use liaw? might to share i drive iswara too. heheh ur engine look same like mine with the KNN....
wanted to change to URD bar... but cannot fit due to my filter... so, no kumpul duit for UR 3 point bar...
suspension??.. front: kayaba rs+kimex springs... rear: oem abs+kimex springs....
nice and lowered... too low adi... since i wanted it to look nice, so have to live with the "overly lowered" car lo... unless i got money buy adjustable...

so how??.. interested to buy??.. sell those off and i got money buy white halogen bulb... haha...:regular_smile:

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
SkYwAlKeR said:
wanted to change to URD bar... but cannot fit due to my filter... so, no kumpul duit for UR 3 point bar...
suspension??.. front: kayaba rs+kimex springs... rear: oem abs+kimex springs....
nice and lowered... too low adi... since i wanted it to look nice, so have to live with the "overly lowered" car lo... unless i got money buy adjustable...

so how??.. interested to buy??.. sell those off and i got money buy white halogen bulb... haha...:regular_smile:
actually i plan to buy gab spring for my ori absorber. how do you thing? or u can recommend better? don so expensive like to titan lah :) pokkai later...
anyway...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Evo48 said:
actually i plan to buy gab spring for my ori absorber. how do you thing? or u can recommend better? don so expensive like to titan lah :) pokkai later...
anyway...
GAB springs ok lar... i'm using kimex, kinda lowered too much... now my car like VIP look, tyres hitting fender arch when go over bumps... haha...
springs i not vr sure lar bro, coz i only tried kimex (last time stock standard)... but got one brand i recommend, eibach... vr comfort coz progressive springs, wont lower too much, thus can use back ori abs...

anyway, why ask about springs in my selling thread... haiyo...

bump bump....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yalor, previous buyer ffk me...
brand new one cost about rm35... now i selling away cheap cheap, used few weeks only.... i didnt go KL lor... if interested i courier to u lar... but u tanggung the courier fees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I own a 6 years old previous generation Honda city

Im hearing a soft scraping / grinding noise when I accelerate

It will be between 35km/hr to 40km/hr

Other than that I don't hear the sound

Aside the sound, there will be light vibration felt on the pedal / steering

What'sthe problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience