[WTS]Used EXEDY lighten Flywheel for EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS]Used EXEDY lighten Flywheel for EVO

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
selling EXEDY lighten flywheel...brand new cost AU$550 for the flywheel only...

item come with 30% exedy clutch plate and exedy clutch cover...

by using this flywheel ur engine response will be much greater...selling it RM750nego...

the flywheel need to be skimmed b4 installing it to ur car...

if interest u can sms/call me at 012-2595323...

Used Exedy Clutch set for EVO - Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Google Image Result for http://www.meek.com.au/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_Exedy_flywheel_7_bolt_EVO1-3.jpg

EXEDY Racing Flywheels are made from solid one piece billet chromoly steel forgings. They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response. Most incorporate special design features to enhance air flow to improve the cooling of the clutch. The ring gear teeth are milled onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel and have the possibility of separating from the flywheel

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most men have their own dream garages. I know I’ve daydreamed about this countless times before, even limiting myself to ‘just’ a total of five cars. One of the five parking bays in my dream garage is reserved for an SUV; although I’ve yet to decide on which one and am swaying between a Porsche Cayenne, or a BMW X5. I recently approached BMW Malaysia and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience