Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS: Toyota MR2 CT26 Turbine

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Selling my stock turbine from a Toyota MR2.

Turbo code is CT26.
Rebuilt and ready to use.

Pic below is taken from internet to show the size of the turbine. Shows a CT26 (on right) compared to a T04 turbine

ASking for RM 800

Pls call 012-385 1274

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Sorry Goober for hijacking yr thread (but nvm lah its like a free bump).

MitonCT26, whats the size of the TO4E's fins? I did a stage one and fin upgrade too, but i'm pretty sure its not the TS04. I just want to get more data for more people with the CT26

Last edited:

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Potential of the CT26

how much hp can this ct26 turbo push out ??
and how hight boost it can hold ?
Rajie,

Thanks for the interest.

The Turbo comes standard in the MR2 Turbo supporting stock 225hp at the crank. I've ran the boost to 1 bar previous to the rebuilt and it dynoed at 212hp at the wheels. If I take 17% loss in power through the drivetrain, then the hp at the crank would be close to 255. Of course, this all depends on the engine you're going to match the turbine with. At 1 bar, the CT26 provides an even enough pull across the rev band. My rev limit is 7500 rpm.

Of course the CT26 has been known to be very versatile to enhancements. You can checkout the Fensport UK website link below. Potential for 1.5 bar boost and up to WHP 360. :)

Hope this helps.

Click here:
FENSPORT - PERFORMANCE TOYOTA PARTS

You gotta navigate through "Parts" sections then you the pop-up navigation bar on the left to select "Engine Tuning". Sort of confusing website but very informative

ntsc

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
Nice Turbo, free bump for u bro.

cheers

rozman

Sep 3, 2009
Selangor
Hi,

Selling my stock turbine from a Toyota MR2.

Turbo code is CT26.
Rebuilt and ready to use.

Pic below is taken from internet to show the size of the turbine. Shows a CT26 (on right) compared to a T04 turbine

ASking for RM 800

Pls call 012-385 1274

bro

ct26 still have

tq
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...I'm currently planning a DIY (partly) project to mod my front bonnet..currently using evo4 front bonnet on my wira n s u know d vent for d air filter is on d passenger side instead of driver side..apart from min function it looks kinda funny IMO..

So...I've been doing a lot of searching (d soul n d net) to plan a proper approach (n grow a set of steel balls) to undergo this project (I get only 1 chance at this)...

The initial steps are:
- prepare a template of d louver n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience