WTS - Satria Gti 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS - Satria Gti 2001

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
I have an excellent condition of Satria Gti 2001 for sale.

(i) Timing belt changed at 60000k
(ii) Absorber changed recently
(iii) Tinting - Rike cool top spec (RC 63)
(iv) New tires Good year eagle F1 (changed two months ago)
(v) Autofoamed the car for stronger chasis. Like an invisible roll cage and enchance safety. Excellent handling with autofoam.
(v) replaced throttle body with new and original one
(vi) change gasket oil seals
(vii) Front brake changed last week.
(viii) Sent for proper detailing (one week of polishing wax etc)
(ixi) Mileage 80000k Most service record available. Just service on saturday.

Car is stock standard except for K & N drop in filter. Not abused at all.
Reason for sale : Getting a new project car.
Asking Price is RM39500.00

Call me at 012 2788478

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
sorry for the late reply. Yes it is negotiable. But do have a look at the car first before making an offer. The car is in its original condition and well maintained. The autofoaming of the car makes the car feels a bit like continental ride. firm and yet comfortable. The door closes with a thud sound!

lttay

May 11, 2008
okok...but where can i see your car?where do you stay?

Last edited by a moderator:

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
I stay in bandar utama, PJ and works in mont kiara....let me know when you are free to view the car. Thanks

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
I did it at KLauto. Not the cheapest but they r professional and I have foamed all my three cars i.e audi A4, Nissan Altima and satria gti. For the satria gti, i did the track package which means the entire chasis is foamed including the roof. Hence invisible roll cage. Cost about RM2000 plus...you may contact Desmond at 40429928. His place is in off jalan ipoh.

Tell him Kelvin recommended.

Cheers

revfast

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
I did it at KLauto. Not the cheapest but they r professional and I have foamed all my three cars i.e audi A4, Nissan Altima and satria gti. For the satria gti, i did the track package which means the entire chasis is foamed including the roof. Hence invisible roll cage. Cost about RM2000 plus...you may contact Desmond at 40429928. His place is in off jalan ipoh.

Cheers
dude, you are very informative. Cheers~

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
Cardonspeed,

I don't have the time to take pictures. Sooo sorry ya. But the car is standard and the paint has undergone full detaling process that took up to a week. Sent it to autodetailer in PJ. If it took one week just to detail the car, i must say the finished job is excellent! Never regret sending my car to autodetailer.

Interior is clean..very clean.....

entau17

Dec 5, 2004

Cheers
Hi Kelvin,

Please send me the photos of your car as well. Want to see the exterior and interior condition before going down KL to see in person. My email add is entau17 at yahoo dot com. Many thanks!

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
Since a few of you has requested it, I wil make time this weekend to do it and upload for u guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a question is ..currentlu ..
i have installed a RSM in my car ..and when im on IDling my rsm can go to 4-11k rev on it on self while my car is not movin ..
and the Speedo meter that i running on KMPH and the RSM is not moving ..
i have fix the RSM on Sunway AMoil ..but they said is my wiring problem..im using VR4 engine with original ECU ..double check of Wiring connect to rsm..and there is not cut off and etc..

what the meaning of Output Select in RSM SP1 ?
what is Sp0 /...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience