* Available in two variety of colors and designs
* Removable Screen Protector
* Aluminum Hook
* Made from High grade silicone
* Sterling Silver Earring

Fits both 30GB, 60GB and 80GB iPod Video

What people say about Podstar Diablo
iLounge.com gives the Podstar Diablo an "A-" rating
"Whether the devilish themes work for you is a matter of personal taste, but as iPod dress-up cases go, this is one of the best."

"The Podstar Diablo sleeve I got as a present is wicked. I love it!" - Shaun, iPod nano owner protected by Darklord Podstar Diablo Silicone Sleeve.

"It (Podstar Diablo) is so different and unique. I love how unconventional it is!" Anne C.

"It's simply evil! Definitely my choice! The extras in the package are cool too!" Anwar, LUCT student.

About Podstar™
In an era saturated by Boredom, Convention and Disillusionment, a new breed of hero/ anti-hero will arise. Combining the scientific superiority of Technology with the alluring aesthetics of delectable Design, the Podstars are icons of ice-cool attitude, sensual style and ravishing good looks. Forget faceless practicality and the tastelessness of the tried and true; each Podstar overflows with personality and pizazz, a resounding anti-thesis against the tedium of generic, unimaginative automation.

Podstar™ Previews

Like Yin and Yang, Night and Day, North and South, each Podstar comes in two variant colours; one dark and devilish, one fiery and frenetic, both awe-inspiring.

Shipping and Handling
FREE to all States in Malaysia via Poslaju. Please allow 3 working days delivery time from time of order.

Price
RM109 only

Podstar Diablo for iPod Video and iPod nano also available at the scratchdisk Webstore!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this amazing video in HD, where a red and white 2012 Lamborghini Aventador is let loose around the streets of Rome. Notice how beautiful and picturesque Rome is , being complimented by 2 awesome Italian Supercars. Check out this 3 minute plus video and the video is self explanatory.

YouTube - 2012 Lamborghini Aventador on the streets of Rome
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience