Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] : Osram 4300K HID D2S for sale

Nitrous

Sep 12, 2005
Perak
Hi guys
I have a pair of HID Bulbs, Osram 4300K D2S HID for sale. It was taken off from a new Mazda 6 projector headlight assembly and it is new (only tested to ensure they work). I initially wanted to convert this to H4 to fit my Wira, but cancelled the plan after I sold the car. It has never been used before.

This HID should fit all cars with HID projector headlamps (the new Merc E series, BMW 3 and 5 series, Harriers, Mazda 6 etc). The HID are D2S, thus will fit all cars with D2S mountings. The bulbs are made in Germany.

Selling price for the bulbs are RM500, COD around Klang Valley. Unfortunately, I dont provide warranty, but you can come over to my fav accessory shop to fit the bulbs, and if it doesn't work, you can opt NOT to take it. If you want to fit it in your own accesory shop, I won't guarantee for it (since I cannot guarantee the workmanship).

The bulbs are in good condition (but there's no box for them) and the ceramic connectors are still intact. Please take a look at the pictures.

This pair of bulbs can also fit most H4 reflector headlamps, but a conversion needs to be done from D2S to H4, and that has to be done and borne by yourself. You can enquire most accesory shops and they should be able to do it for you.

Please SMS me at 012-2057990 or email at [email protected] if interested. Below are the pictures of the bulbs :

http://images.fotopic.net/yd5flf.jpg

http://images.fotopic.net/yd5fl5.jpg

Thanks a lot for looking.

Nitrous

Sep 12, 2005
Perak
Hi
The bulb doesn't fit H1 or H3, as the bulb size is different. Only for H4, but even with H4, it can only fit with conversion from D2S to H4.

Sorry about tht.

Cheers..

Nitrous

Sep 12, 2005
Perak
Just to add, the HID bulbs are only meant for low beam only. However, cars with projector headlamps will have another lamp for high beam.

Thanks...

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
Nitrous said:
Just to add, the HID bulbs are only meant for low beam only. However, cars with projector headlamps will have another lamp for high beam.

Thanks...
U need this for convertion.

Nitrous

Sep 12, 2005
Perak
majalah_sirip said:
bulbs only 500 or 1 set + ballast + wiring harness n etc for 500??
Hi, the price is only for the bulbs. I still do have the rest of the stuff (ballast, ignitor and wiring), please contact me if you are interested in the whole set. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

anyone got any idea for ES 01-03 to swap brake drum with disk brake?

can or not if I use EG or EK rear disk to suit ES? or will need to change also their lower arm?:hmmmm:

or just seek EP3/DC5 disk?

anyone already change their disk brake for their ES?

let me know...and thanks in advance.....:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience