ac schnitzer brake kit - discs, pads,
ac schnitzer pedal set, handbrake handle, gear knob
ac schnitzer dtm exhaust muffler
ac schnitzer front and rear anti-roll bars
focal speakers, jvc cd player, 2 amps, 2 sub woofers sound system
hot bits fully adjustable suspension system
BMW Motorsport boot spoiler
tinting

no repairs required - engine in perfect running condition and not abused.
Scheduled maintenance: Replaced entire cooling system recently - radiator necks, water hoses, water pump, thermostat, etc (RM6k plus spent), moutings, bushes, etc.
extremely low usage

What is required: some detailing, perhaps a good polish or better still a brand new coat of paint.

upgrading to get an MPV - yes, life is unfair sometimes but what to do when you have 7 people to ferry around.

Attachments

MeiS

Jul 6, 2006
Nice car...

Whats the milage like?

Where are you located?

hitcommunications

Nov 5, 2004
mileage 79,000 miles.
in my hands over the last 2 years. hardly driven but i had the unenviable task of having to change the entire cooling system which is part of the m3's scheduled maintenance at 75,000 miles and above. other than that no problemo.
selling cos both my cars currently are coupes. mana nak letak 7 orang? sure the kids are tiny and you can stuff them behind but after my last trip up north, kesian and as they say, bapak tak sampai hati. therefore, the prized M's got to go.
can't sell the other one cos wifey drives the kids to school with it plus still under finance.
everything on this car (except the hot bits suspension which i replaced) was done in ac schnitzer germany before the car was brought into msia by the first owner. lucky me i guess. dapat kereta apa pun tak payah modify. phewww.
as old as this car may be, it'll still whip a lot of other marques on the road. it's a fun car. u can drive it like a wuss or a mad man. u do however, have to have a lot of respect for it or it'll end up biting u.
supercar performance for under rm100k...what else can u get these days.
as for me, it's now looking for that unlikely and elusive supervan.
but as they say, anything for the kids bro.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im planning to change my headlamp bulbs into something abit more White and it shines the road with proper visible bright light..
Im lost in term of which bulb to choose from either Philips Crystal Vision, Diamond or Extreme Vision..
Im also sorry if i have posted this thread at the wrong place,not really sure where to post it..
Need some recommendations on this one, thank you in advance :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience