<WTS> Old/Damaged Photos Restoration Service

All Other Stuff

<WTS> Old/Damaged Photos Restoration Service

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Do you have priceless & memorable printed old pictures?

Plan to reprint them into bigger size but they were damaged with folding lines/ fungus/ stain? And the worst scenario is you lost the negative?
Here I’m offering services of:
 Convert old pictures into digital format which can be develop into bigger size in the future
 Convert and repair damaged old pictures by digital format (Restoration)
 Develop/print out edited pictures (4R/5R/8R/10R)
 Edge out / Path tracing

How to pass the old pictures to me?
 Mailing by courier service
 Meet up which only available at:
1. Shell near The Mines
2. Kuchai Lama Shell McD
3. Petronas opposite Perodua showroom near Leisure Mall
*Others meeting spots can be arrange with additional charges.

How I return the printed + digital pictures to you?
For Printed Pictures:
 Mailing by courier service
 Meet up which only available at:
1. Shell near The Mines
2. Kuchai Lama Shell McD
3. Petronas opposite Perodua showroom near Leisure Mall
*Others meeting spots can be arrange with additional charges.

For Digital Data:-
 Email (F.O.C)

 *Additional charges for data CD

Why me?
I’m involved in photography for more than 5yrs and have been working in professional commercial photography studio for more than 3yrs. I did the similar tasks countless time from basic photo enhancement to digital imaging for commercial advertisements.
Hence, all the pictures will be converted into digital format with *DSLR and touch up by professional knowledge and skills.

*DSLR format in 5184 x 3456 pixels , size = 17.28” x 11.52” 300dpi BUT please take note that usually picture will be cropped due to different size/format of old picture with new digital format.

Duration of Restoration
 3-14 days depends on the damage level of the pictures

Price
Restoration fees from RM 20-RM100++/pcs depends on the damage level of the pictures, quantity and additional service.

For better quotation, kindly snap the damage pictures with compact camera or handphone and email to me at [email protected] with these details:-

Preferable method of sending and return printed pictures: Courier / Meet up choice of 1/2/3/others
Finishing Art Digital Data by: Email / CD
Develop: Yes / No (If yes, 4R/ 5R/ 8R/ 10R/ pcs)

Once I’ve received your pictures and requests, quotation and feedback will be made ASAP.

Samples

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu,
Instead of SV4 swap with K20 engine as in my previous mail which is costly and a lot of issues. Has anyone swap with F20B Honda Blue top cover for SV4? H22A is the major modification as far as I know.
What I'm concern most is the wiring for the ECU V-Tec and the dash board meters. I saw this half cut in Ipoh last saturday - Accord CF model. This model is using electric motorised steering rack and the interior dash board are using digital display.
One of the shop owner told me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience