[wts] NISSAN TEANA/CEFIRO (J31) 230JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[wts] NISSAN TEANA/CEFIRO (J31) 230JM

kerapuFX

Dec 2, 2009
JayBee
hi bro laut, this is not downpayment for sambung etc. Its the car price. Will be registered to you under singapore licence plate and can drive around legally

thx
pm me about all precedure to renew ins, refinance etc.....interested.
iam looking for 2nd car...cash preferred.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

35k otr or any hidden cost???

sawkiew

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
bro, i'm interested with the car, can u please let me know the details, n the cost involved to be on the road.

dyfw

Dec 26, 2009
Melaka
gsrturbo86,

Can pm me or email me? Or alternatively you have any no. i can call in msia?
Thanks.

Jan 1, 2010
Johor
what is the T&C beside Cash Term..?

can this car send to Puspakom for verification before transfer?
i'm interested & willing to pay cash, but seems many unanswered questions being posted here... mind..?

unkle_uber

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
Melbourne & KL
PM me the details of getting this car transferred to my name and getting it registered in Malaysia such as the costs and procedures.

If this was registered in singapore, why dont you sell it in singapore ? I am 100% sure it will fetch very much more than $35k. Very possibly even more than double of what you are asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Problem:
Many people COMPLAIN about the rising fuel cost and the cost of vehicle maintenance, but very few ACT on it.

The Solution:
CNG - Compressed Natural Gas. It is a well-known fact that CNG is a SAFE and ECONOMICAL form of energy to run your cars

The Facts:

Please click on the links below to get an in-depth idea of the BENEFITS involved in NGV conversion...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience