[ WTS ] Nissan March K-10 1.0 Turbo Supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[ WTS ] Nissan March K-10 1.0 Turbo Supercharger

Devilprince

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Hi guys if any of you interested in buying my car please PM me or call me for best price. I just got my new car and i want to let go my car if it suits the price that you willing to offer.

Specs

Nissan K-10 1.0 Turbo Supercharger Engine 84' (better than wira's engine)
Tip top condition with metallic silver color
2 door car
Weekend car
Levin semi bucket seats
Just Service plus gear oil maintainance
New suspension
turbo timer
14" six spoke sport rim
Build in boost meter
Affordable insurance, roadtax ( RM30) and maintainance (RM100)
Powerful Car
and many more..

if you interested please do let me know as i wanted to let go the car if the price suit the car condition. please PM me your price or call me at 019-3372311 for any enquiries or if you want to have a peek for the car. Interested buyer Only.

Attachments

Devilprince

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Ohhh lupa plak... Its manual.. I'm looking @ minimum 8K for the car highest Bidder wins..

felixmiao

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
honestly 8k is abit too expensive since ur car is already 23 years old de..anyway free bump to u..if ur price happen to drop to 5k or less do pm me..interested buyer :)

Devilprince

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
hahaha... thanks for the info.. but honestly if the car is 5k better i keep it as a weekend car rather than sell it.. still looking for someone who is interested in this car.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience