Farick R34

Sep 19, 2006
Wts:Nissan Cefiro A31@skyline(urgent)Sale

YEAR:1992/94
COLOUR:MET SILVER GOLD
ENGINE:RB20 TURBO
OWNER!!

SOME DESCRIPTION

-FRONT BUMPER HAS BEEN CHANGE 2 R32(SKYLINE),R32 LIGHTS,BONET.
-THIS CAR IS USE AS A WEEKEND CAR ONLY,(NOT KAKI DRIF/RACING),
-VERY POWERFUL CAR.
-SUNFOOF
-FULLY SKYLINE BUCKET SEATS.
-REAR SKYLINE CURTAIN
-SPOILER
-4 DISC BRAKE
-SPORT SUSPENSION
-2.5PIPING
-HKS BLOW OFF
-HKS AIR FILTER
-MOMO STERING
-BOOST METER
-AND MANY MORE PERFORMANCE PART
SERVICE EVERY 5OO0KM

---OVERALL COND:PERFECT n powerful COND!JUST BUY N DRIVE PEACEFULLY:)I NEED TO SELL THIS CAR URGENTLY!SELLING CONSIDER AS CHEAP PRICERM 27.8KNEG,INTERESTED PARTIES ARE WELCOME TO VIEW THE CAR!:baring_teeth: (NO TAKING PICTURE WHEN U COME N VIEW,OTHERWISE DONT COME N VIEW)MY CONTACT NO 0123107725Farid(owner)pic will only be sent upon request!!please leave ur e-mail adress for pic!cheers(first come first serve)

Last edited:

Farick R34

Sep 19, 2006
COME N GET THIS POWERFUL MONSTER!!BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!:angry:

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Please mail me the pics at <deleted>

I have a few friends in HP depts and they have confirmed that Banks normally don't give loans to normal cars > 10 years old. By normal, we mean cars that are standard and not on the cold list. Sometimes via used car dealers, they would accomodate up to 12 years old though.

Hope the info helps.

Last edited:

Farick R34

Sep 19, 2006
Please mail me the pics at [email protected]

I have a few friends in HP depts and they have confirmed that Banks normally don't give loans to normal cars > 10 years old. By normal, we mean cars that are standard and not on the cold list. Sometimes via used car dealers, they would accomodate up to 12 years old though.

Hope the info helps.
andy!!dont have to tell people that they cant get loan!!people know how to find loan!!nowdays it is easy to get credit,for my car max credit can go for 21.5k,another thing,u mension that bank dont give loan for car above 10years!!who say so???it is rubish:angry: ,even a standard cefiro year94 car still can get bank loan!dont confirm,if u dont know.tq

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
andy!!dont have to tell people that they cant get loan!!people know how to find loan!!nowdays it is easy to get credit,for my car max credit can go for 21.5k,another thing,u mension that bank dont give loan for car above 10years!!who say so???it is rubish:angry: ,even a standard cefiro year94 car still can get bank loan!dont confirm,if u dont know.tq
dont angry ler...u can reqoute him but no need show anger...no argument here...just selling and buying...

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Hey bro... Don't be angry-lah. I'm just sharing some info from my HP bank contacts, as I'm also quite used to changing cars over the last few years. Maybe you have better "lubang" or perhaps my contacts, whom are HP Managers in a few local banks, are just being prudent (?).

In any case, you have a good engine there. I'm also interested and can pay cash. Can mail me the pics? If can't cos you're still "tersinggung", then it's alright-lah.

Cheers and peace out. :regular_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.