*LOW INSTALLMENT
*AMAZINGLY LOW INTEREST RATES
*ACCEPT TRADE-IN
*READY STOCK
*FREE GIFTS

Document needed:

- IC photocopy
- License photocopy
- 3 months latest salary slip/ SSM certificate (for those running own business)
- 3 months updated bank statement

H/P: 017-6701171 (Andrew)
Call for more info

Attachments

Last edited:

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
Hi bro, its using 1.5 DVVT,DOHC engine. Same as alza and avanza. 0-100km/h is clocked at 9.98sec for manual. ;) Thats much faster than vios and swift.

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
DVVT is Daihatsu and Avanza is Toyota?

Toyota website said Avanza is equipped with "3SZ-VE; 4-Cylinder In-line, 16 Valve, DOHC,
VVT-i"

Perodua website said Alza is equipped with "3SZ-VE Valve mechanism DOHC, 16V (4 valves per cylinder) with DVVT"

So, Alza and Avanza and Myvi all same engine... ? but Toyota is VVTi, Daihatsu and Perodua is DVVT.... :)

DVVT vs VVT-i vs VTEC vs i-DSI comparison

Quoted from above forum:-

..... Let us get back to the basics, DVVT or it's full name Daihatsu Valve Variable Timing is based (copycat) on Daihatsu mother company Toyota engine, which is VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing - intelligence). We believe that DVVT is just VVT-i's engine brand name for Daihatsu cars.

DVVT and VVT-i is based by Yamaha's YPVS (Yamaha Power Valve System). Yamaha was bought over by Toyota for it's YPVS because Toyota afraid of losing to Mitsubishi's MIVEC and Honda's Vtec. Yamaha has been provinding Toyota and Daihatsu engines since.

Unquote

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
Yes bro, u know your stuff well. ;)
Well other sources also said that its actually the same mechanism and same technology just that vios engine uses different material. Avanza/Alza/Myvi uses cast iron and Vios uses aluminium.

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, myvi se has manual? whats the spec and price? (just asking for knowledge.)

Tan Kin Sung

From Facebook
Oct 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
Finally they do a pocket rocket. Well not much of a rocket but it is something that we are looking for a long time. Small car with big wheels manual and powerful engine. Which cost less to maintain and run. Nice car. Bravo Perodua. Now I just wish that have done this to the Kelisa back then sweet...

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
Hi bro X363 and bro Hafis_09 =) thanks. But there has been a mistake there in the list. Difference in Auto and Manual is only RM3000. Thus putting the myvi SE auto 1.5 at only RM53900(solid).

But orders from HQ says that these prices would be re-adjusted again soon.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Just a friendly observation, The Myvi's 1.3 has had alot of negative comments regarding its braking capabilities, with with an even more powerful 1.5Dvvt engine, has the braking system been upgraded as well ? ie bigger calipers / discs etc etc... as power is nothing without control :)

Thank you for your feedback.

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
Just a friendly observation, The Myvi's 1.3 has had alot of negative comments regarding its braking capabilities, with with an even more powerful 1.5Dvvt engine, has the braking system been upgraded as well ? ie bigger calipers / discs etc etc... as power is nothing without control :)

Thank you for your feedback.
Yes bro, power is nothing without control. Brakes are the same as its 1.3 sibling. But i have customers who are driving a Myvi 1.3 who test drive the 1.5 said that its breaking power has improved. No explanation on that however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

My car bonnet was slightly dented from fallen object while parked under a tree :banghead:

I would like to know if there is any shop in KL or Ampang that can repair it without having to re-paint?

Thanks a lot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience