{WTS} New MOMO Race & MOMO Horn button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

{WTS} New MOMO Race & MOMO Horn button

sbs

May 12, 2004
1 new MOMO race 35mm. complete with everything ring, horn button, screws..brought back from Japan... RM550 neg.
SOLD

Ialso have one new MOMO Carbon Horn button for sale.
Thought it will fit my MOMO race but the plastic ring is a little big. Anybody interested PM me
STILL AVAILABLE RM80 ..
Rare original MOMO carbon fibre- NEW!

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Nice Stuff...free bump!! ;)

sbs

May 12, 2004
thanks cybernation.

Update..Steering has been reserved.

The Horn button is still available. Not sure if it is universal or not. But tried it on MOMO Race and the outer plastic ring is a little bigger. But the horn size is the same. anyone seriously interested can view and tried it on ur steering 1st. Price is rm100 neg

NoX

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
Really interested in the Momo Race... Rm400 cash can ar? If can just tell me where's the location and time and day only. By the way the Momo Race comes with the box ar? Make sure Ori oh... Thanks! Can u pm me ur contact no. also?

Contact No. 0126579987

sbs

May 12, 2004
NoX and NukeeZoid
RM400 cannot la..this is original MOMO italian leather la dude. Smells nice!! Went to Japan last month and bought it Y12800 approx Rm450 brand new. I dont think can get it at this price in Malaysia. Btw the steering has been reserved and most probably i'll sold it tonite.
Thx fr you guys interest. Should've bought more can sell it here..hehe

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Originally posted by sbs@Feb 20 2005, 18:07
NoX and NukeeZoid
RM400 cannot la..this is original MOMO italian leather la dude. Smells nice!! Went to Japan last month and bought it Y12800 approx Rm450 brand new. I dont think can get it at this price in Malaysia. Btw the steering has been reserved and most probably i'll sold it tonite.
Thx fr you guys interest. Should've bought more can sell it here..hehe
yeah u shouldve brought more of em back....i wouldve bought one from you. oh well... :(

NoX

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
Hehehe... Was trying my luck ma.... No harm wat. I got rm500 cash ready liao 1. Too Bad la... Hahaha... sbs, when u going to japan again? Hehe :lol: Thanks anyway!

sbs

May 12, 2004
Not going back there anytime soon. All PM replied. Thanks fr ur guys interest. Should have bought more of that steering...hehe..maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 was officially revealed at the Geneva Motor Show and as always, the newer model is now faster and much lighter, in fact at 70kg's lighter than its predecessor, the LP570-4 Superleggera is Lamborghini's lightest road-going car yet.

The new car is powered by a 5.2-liter V10 engine with an aluminium crankcase and dry sump lubrication...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience