WTS: Mercedes 190e w/ full cosworth bodykit & 17" rims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS: Mercedes 190e w/ full cosworth bodykit & 17" rims

rev190

Jun 23, 2005
KL
frm ur old posts, u said its very underpowered...have u rectified the problem? :driver:
First of all, if im not mistaken that post is about a year old. Lots of things can happen/ change in a year dont you think? Anyway this car is ideal for highway and town driving as its comfortable and its built quality is excellent.If you expect great response and instant power, sadly ure looking at the wrong post. Besides, this is a Merc.stock standard.

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
First of all, if im not mistaken that post is about a year old. Lots of things can happen/ change in a year dont you think? Anyway this car is ideal for highway and town driving as its comfortable and its built quality is excellent.If you expect great response and instant power, sadly ure looking at the wrong post. Besides, this is a Merc.stock standard.
yup ur right,d post is kinda old.but i just went thru it 2 get some additional history of the car.so what have u done to rectify the underpower-ness of it? i hv some frens playing ard with 190e's n they always racun me kau2.heheheh. somemore now after c ur car kenot tahan leh...:bawling::bawling:

i really like ur interior n rims :biggrin:
suits d car perfectly

rev190

Jun 23, 2005
KL
dear all,

The sale of car was put on hold since the last post. now its back on SALE.

Reason of Sale: Looking for an upgrade.

Interested buyers can PM me or call 0123475855 for appt

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i notice that at the oil stick of the engine, there is oil sludge which looks like rusty, abit sandy thing.. I suspect my engine has oil sludge. It has 90,000 km mileage, regular servicing, no white smoke. How to remove it ? i suspect it has cause my fuel cosumption to go high ... help ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience