(WTS) iPhone 3G Mirror Look Screen Protector

All Other Stuff

(WTS) iPhone 3G Mirror Look Screen Protector

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
Need to look at the mirror?? But no mirror arounds you??

We introduce you with a new solution if you owned an Apple iPhone 3G either its 8GB or 16GB.

APPLE iPHONE 3G 8GB OR 16GB MIRROR SCREEN PROTECTOR.

The greatest guarder for your Apple iPhone LCD Screen from everyday wear and tear.

Extend the life of your LCD screen.

This film protects your screen from scratch.

Easy to install.

Comes in proper retail package which includes :

1 x Protector Film
1x Clean Cloth

PRICE : ONLY RM15.90 (POSTAGE INCLUDED)

PAYMENT DETAILS :

We accept payment from bank transfer (Maybank or CIMB) or PAYPAL.
We will send you the bank account details after you agreed to buy the item.
Once you make payment, please EMAIL me the details of your payment together with your address immediately so that we can make arrangement to post the item.

SHIPPING DETAILS :

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM WILL BE SEND FROM UNITED KINGDOM SO NO CASH ON DELIVERY
All payment made on Saturday, Sunday or Public Hoilday will be post on the next working day.
We can guarantee that items will be post as soon as after the clearence of your payment.
Item will be sent via International UK Airmail which normally will take about 4 - 6 working days (approx.) for you to received but we cant guarantee.
We cannot be responsible for the delays cause by Pos Malaysia.

ANY QUESTION PLS EMAIL ME OR PM
[email protected]

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2020 City goes to town with new everything, including the much torqued about 253nm i-MMD hybrid engine. Looks pretty good in its RS trim as well.

Honda Malaysia hasn't revealed much else until its official launch in Q4 but judging from the teaser car, showing off its lanewatch cam and prominent windshield cam, the City seems set to get Honda Sensing which will likely include adaptive cruise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience