[WTS] Honda Integra DC2 Type R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] Honda Integra DC2 Type R

seong430

Nov 1, 2007
bro can u leave your contect number thx bro easy to contect and talking bout your car take care bro ^^

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
don't like the hood though, standard is nicer
well, thx for ur opinion. this carbon fiber hood is 9kg lighter than standard hood. and with the vents, heat can get out faster from the engine bay.

jayprashath

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
car still available...

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

pls email me more pics to [email protected]

Aleng84

Oct 5, 2009
Malaysia
Pls PM me your best price for this lovely car?...really interested if the price is good to me...

Ceffy_999

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
Hi fren,

You were saying you want to upgrade to 4 doors car? What car is in your mind? Coz my fren got a 4 doors car & with lots of goodies as well. Not sure you interested or not...

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
Hi fren,

You were saying you want to upgrade to 4 doors car? What car is in your mind? Coz my fren got a 4 doors car & with lots of goodies as well. Not sure you interested or not...
I've got a subaru impreza as family car. Anyway, what 4 doors car does your fren wanna sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Up until recently, the fastest front-wheel drive (FWD) car to lap the famed Nurburgring was the hottest hatch of the moment, the Renault Megane RS 250. Then Renault and the boffins at RenaultSport decided to tweak the Megane just a little to give it some extra go.

The result was the Megane RS 265 and as the name suggests, power has been upped from the regular 250hp to 265hp, and a new ‘Ring record time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience