WTS: Frontline Plus

All Other Stuff

WTS: Frontline Plus

civic_rs

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2005
Kay Elle
www.teamrice.org
Good day to all the pet lovers, Pets have fleas? Went to vets but still can't solve the problem? I guess the name of Frontline doesn't need to mention here. Ok, now they came out this product called Frontline Plus. FRONTLINE #1 veterinarian-recommended flea and tick protection.* Take good care of your pets. Help keep them healthy and happy by protecting them against fleas and ticks. Start with FRONTLINE – the #1 choice of veterinarians when it comes to combating both fleas and ticks. FRONTLINE is an easy-to-use treatment that is proven. Why FRONTLINE?
  • Proven protection. FRONTLINE Plus killed 100% of fleas within 12 hours of application.**
  • Long lasting: continues to kill fleas and ticks all month long.
  • Approved for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age and older and on breeding, pregnant or lactating cats and dogs.
  • Waterproof: effective even after swimming, bathing and grooming.
FRONTLINE Plus breaks the flea and tick life cycles to deliver continuous protection to you and your pet.

Price for cats is fixed and dogs are depending on the size.

For small size of dogs, Per dosage - RM 36.75 Per box - RM 220.50
For medium size of dogs, Per dosage - RM 52.50 Per box - RM 315.00
For large size of dogs, Per dosage - RM 70.35 Per box - RM 422.10

C.O.D. area will be in Old Klang Rd, Sunway, Puchong and PJ area. You can contact me @ 012 2320290. Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifu. wat dashboard is suitable to change the stock iswara dashboard. im confuse wit changing my frend Iswara dashboard? helppppppppppp????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience